Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Falcon 50 - N5107 Paint Complete

Hi Folks,

Good thing it was a foggy, rainy, and chilly day here in the NE USA...

Finished the paint and uploaded to the File Library - probably show up Monday morning sometime...

My thanks to Steve and Marius for their valuable input - made for a better paint...

Now let me get back to actually flying this thing...

The Money Shot

25kspqs.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Scott, appreciate your time and effort, looks great, very classy livery for this old gal!

-m

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

You’re  not kidding about the weather Scott.

I just flew the Falcon on VATSIM from KALB to KBOS. 40 knot crosswind on approach 22L and only saw the runway at 200 above minimums!  

I’ll have to learn to use rudder trim properly next flight - probably with your gorgeous paint job. Thanks

Dean

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Well, this is the one I'll be flying for now on.  This is the prettiest paint of the lot.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Finished the paint and uploaded to the File Library - probably show up Monday morning sometime...

My thanks to Steve and Marius for their valuable input - made for a better paint...

The Money Shot

25kspqs.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott:

Beauty! Will this work on FSX?

Rick

Brilliant work Scott, I love this grey!

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the great comments - much appreciated - I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out... It's funny - you don't realize all the great details Mark included in the model - until you spend hours and hours painting it... The AOA sensor is actually animated and the wings do flex...

Hi Dean,

Did a quick flight last night after I finished this - into Nantucket - visibility was so bad - I had to go missed...

Hi Rick,

I would think it would work in FSX - although I've never really used FSX or painted anything specifically for it - went straight from FS9 to P3Dv3...

Hi Pat,

It's SILVER - arrgh - LOL - not GREY !!!

Too funny...

:tongue:

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

13 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Well, this is the one I'll be flying for now on.  This is the prettiest paint of the lot.

Thank you!

So am I 😍

Thank you Scott

• Like 1

si.php?id=1

3 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the great comments - much appreciated - I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out... It's funny - you don't realize all the great details Mark included in the model - until you spend hours and hours painting it... The AOA sensor is actually animated and the wings do flex...

Hi Dean,

Did a quick flight last night after I finished this - into Nantucket - visibility was so bad - I had to go missed...

Hi Rick,

I would think it would work in FSX - although I've never really used FSX or painted anything specifically for it - went straight from FS9 to P3Dv3...

Hi Pat,

It's SILVER - arrgh - LOL - not GREY !!!

Too funny...

:tongue:

Regards,

Scott

Oups😨!

I love it anyway😂

• Like 1

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

17 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

The Money Shot

25kspqs.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Has this livery been uploaded to the library yet?  I'm having trouble finding it.

Could you link it?

1 hour ago, signmanbob said:

Has this livery been uploaded to the library yet?  I'm having trouble finding it.

Could you link it?

Hi Bob,

The Library Manager probably just slept in - it's in there now - just click the "New Additions" button...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 2

On my way tonight from Le Bourget to Bale Mulhouse, what a plaisir this aircraft 😍

2018-12-5-22-37-54-636.jpg

si.php?id=1

After a windy wet landing at John Wayne on Pilotedge of course!

2018-12-5-0-2-23-545-Copy.jpg

Edited by Dean33

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.