Sign in to follow this  
Remys

747 8i Data Link ETD ETA

9 minutes ago, Remys said:

Here we go I shared with you a Link regarding the TOGA [TO], and Flaps Settings maybe someone could help:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WjwLvrO8haWIMovp7Xbe_8rXsWltI2Gk

The Problem is the Following:
1- the EFB Computed the "TO" , to 98 % the D-To N1 on the FMC is Shown as to Be 90.6% whereas I've Tried everything to set it up to 98% on the FMC. but counldn't  Override the D-To N1 . so whenever to TOGA is activated on the runway during takeoff the Engines  N1 Go to 90.6%. is there a way to be able to Override the ToGA Value on the FMC as desired and as computed by the EFB? . 2- the aircraft has only 11.1% of Fuel and low payload the EFB is Setting the Optimum flaps to 20 , whereas in this case it should be 10 MAx any clue also about this ? 
thank you

You selected 98c for the assumed temperature. A lower assumed temperature closer to your outside air temperature will give a higher thrust setting for n1. Leaving it blank will give the max toga value.

1 hour ago, ph-cxz said:

You selected 98c for the assumed temperature. A lower assumed temperature closer to your outside air temperature will give a higher thrust setting for n1. Leaving it blank will give the max toga value.

yeah, but what if I need to set it up manually to be 98 %?  and if I enter the Temperature as entered on the EFB in my case 12 C would it give me the same Thrust I mean the 98%, and if not is there a way to enter manually the Thrust? or this value cannot be overridden in the FMC?
on another hand, the question related to OPTIMUM Flaps on the EFB: it's always 20 whereas as mentioned before the Fuel amount is only 11% and low payload. it shoud';ve been 10. I dunno why the EFB is alway Giving me 20 as Optimum Flaps in All my Flights thank you 

Edited by Remys

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

24 minutes ago, Remys said:

yeah, but what if I need to set it up manually to be 98 %?  and if I enter the Temperature as entered on the EFB in my case 12 C would it give me the same Thrust I mean the 98%, and if not is there a way to enter manually the Thrust? or this value cannot be overridden in the FMC?
on another hand, the question related to OPTIMUM Flaps on the EFB: it's always 20 whereas as mentioned before the Fuel amount is only 11% and low payload. it shoud';ve been 10. I dunno why the EFB is alway Giving me 20 as Optimum Flaps in All my Flights thank you 

You can’t override the thrust setting it self. You can only select which derate and the assumed outside temperature. The efb is still work is process regarding optimum thrust and atm. This likely relates very close to the optimum flap setting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ph-cxz said:

You can’t override the thrust setting it self. You can only select which derate and the assumed outside temperature. The efb is still work is process regarding optimum thrust and atm. This likely relates very close to the optimum flap setting.

Thanks a lot. really appreciated 🙂 

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg