scottb613

Falcon 50 - AP Unstable Intercept of GS.

1 hour ago, ark said:

Jim,

One thing we noticed with the RXP 750 was the yellow GS indicator 'started' about a 1/4 dot low on the GS scale compared to other GSP units when clearly approaching the GS from well below.   Would appreciate if you could check this. 

Al

I think that was indeed the case.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, Flysimware said:

Post an image with the exact sim and weather settings.

Hi Mark,

It was RW weather but based on  Pascal's input - we think it's the fog that does this - I'm running P3Dv4... Forgot I saved the image to my chip...

53k9i0.png

Regards,
Scott

11 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Mark,

It was RW weather but based on  Pascal's input - we think it's the fog that does this - I'm running P3Dv4... Forgot I saved the image to my chip...

53k9i0.png

Regards,
Scott

Thanks for the reporting this.

Edited by Flysimware

On 12/6/2018 at 5:08 AM, scottb613 said:

Hi Mark,

53k9i0.png

Regards,
Scott

Got a new recipe that makes the lights show better result in all conditions. Really like this better! 

We will be hiding the day time. For some reason we have used the setting to hide during day but it fails with this new setup. So i can use old fashion code to hide it.

LIGHT.jpg

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

Is dynamic lighitng possible for the landing lights?

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 7:45 PM, Guevorkyan said:

Is dynamic lighitng possible for the landing lights?

Well we know what FSX lighting looks like so we will not use that. And yes P3D V4 had dynamic lighting that works great as long as the light is on the wings or in front of the fuselage. Anywhere along the side will show the light inside the VC.

7 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Well we know what FSX lighting looks like so we will not use that. And yes P3D V4 had dynamic lighting that works great as long as the light is on the wings or in front of the fuselage. Anywhere along the side will show the light inside the VC.

Got it!

It's the same problem in the GLJ25