Sign in to follow this  
Dariusz

Alabeo DA42 G1000 the PROC button's etc do not work.

Dear community,

I just bought Alabeo DA42 to train for my actual ME/IR on a real life DA42.  Although Alabeo looks fenominal I do experience some issue's that make's it impossible to train. But maybe I am doing something wrong.

First issue is the Garmin 1000 PFD. The direct to button works, the FPL button works, however MENU and PROC doesn't seem to work? Am I doing something wrong or can I make it work as the default G1000 in the Cessna 172??? If I can't punch in departure, arrivals and approaches, then this makes this simulator not suitable for training the real thing.  I downloaded all the Cerenado data. Am I doing something wrong or do these buttons really not work?

Second issue. When I do the start up go the plane, release the parking brake and start taxiing, when I stop at a intersection, the parking brake slides in and I can not release it. The only option seems to be restart the flight, but then it happens again. Why does this Diamond keep rolling into parking brake.

Third......the cockpit is made in an amazing detail......however......where are the fuel pump switches. They are not in the spot where they are in reality.

I hope these issues are fixable, then it would be the perfect aircraft in my opinion.

Thank you for your help.

Dariusz