Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Looks like F1 GTN 750 is updated for 4.4

Thanks you SIR!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

52 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

You also need the updated V2.07 GTN gauges..

Excellent, just used 2.06 and uno joy to GPS tracking.. Thank you Bert.

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Hi:

When trying to install the v2.07 GTN gauges I'm getting the following error message about Visual C++ 2015 runtime that does not allow me to complete the installation. Any help, please?:

"An unknown error ocurred during the installation of the Visual C++ 2015 runtime. It's not recommended that you continue with the setup". Before all this I get a message that my Visual C++ 2015 runtime files were out of date.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

OK - no idea what I'm doing wrong. Update tool tells me I have 2.13 and keeps telling me on start up "we suggest you use the update tool bla bla bla". As a result, it does not follow the NAV route. And to add to that, not sure how to install this v2.07 gauge. Can you point me in the right direction?

Mario Di Lauro

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

How do do that?  Thanks

Bruceb

OK figured it out - looks like a full reinstall.

Edited by brucewtb
Additional info

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks, Gunther - I never can find the link to F1's GTN updates!

Mario Di Lauro

Just use the F1 Update tool.  The forum never works for me.

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

14 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Just use the F1 Update tool.  The forum never works for me.

Cheers

bs

The Update Tool does not get you to V2.07 as required.

:unsure:

Bert

2 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

The Update Tool does not get you to V2.07 as required.

:unsure:

The tool updates other components to 1.13. But the core 2.07 release has to be a reinstall of the GTN complete. That's what I did to get 2.07.

• Like 1

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

I'll have to wait until it gets on there main site then.

Cheers
bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

6 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

I'll have to wait until it gets on there main site then.

Cheers
bs

It is there.. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Bert