Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Looks like F1 GTN 750 is updated for 4.4

On 12/5/2018 at 5:55 PM, American 833 Heavy said:

The tool updates other components to 1.13. But the core 2.07 release has to be a reinstall of the GTN complete. That's what I did to get 2.07.

hello!

where did you go to download 2.07? i went to my F1 store account, downloaded again, and still brings you down v2.06.

Thanks!!

7 minutes ago, Javier Iturralde said:

hello!

where did you go to download 2.07? i went to my F1 store account, downloaded again, and still brings you down v2.06.

Thanks!!

Actually it is now version 2.08.

Goto the Flight1.com main page and select Flight1 GTN Complete Edition-

can anyone shed some light on the diff between 2.07 and .08

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

2 hours ago, Javier Iturralde said:

damm! and what is the purpose of that updater? ridiculous.

thanks mate!!

I havn't figured that out either!

Edited by Adrian123

33 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

can anyone shed some light on the diff between 2.07 and .08

It uses the new Garmin trainer which comes with a newer database and visual approach capability.

Just tried it last night on latest update on 4.4 - Great!

Finally has VNAV functionality properly implemented too!

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

6 hours ago, severniae said:

Finally has VNAV functionality properly implemented too! 

Sadly we cannot yet read or have access to some vars needed to implement VNAV on our airplane mods!
IMO, at this time, it is just eye candy!

Edited by RamonB

Can someone please help me why there is no programdata/Garmin/Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder under the Trainers folder? I can see that folder just not the GTN/FLPN ones are not being created. It's not being created when I install the trainer and the 750. I'm not sure were to put my flight plans now that I import and they cant be read. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by benjoglove
spelling

Is there anyone who uses the F1 Purchase Agent for downloading software from the personalized library? I always get an "unspecified error" message when I try to download one of my purchases.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Yes, I used F1 Purchase Agent for download GTN Complete today no problems.

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

7 hours ago, benjoglove said:

Can someone please help me why there is no programdata/Garmin/Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder under the Trainers folder? I can see that folder just not the GTN/FLPN ones are not being created. It's not being created when I install the trainer and the 750. I'm not sure were to put my flight plans now that I import and they cant be read. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand your question, are you asking where the "gfp" flight plans to be imported are ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

4 hours ago, FPStewy said:

I'm not sure I understand your question, are you asking where the "gfp" flight plans to be imported are ?

Yes. I believe the gfp flight plans should be stored in programdata/Garmin/Trainer/GTN/FLPN? However on my pc there is no such folder created once installed so unsure on were to put them for the garmin to read it and be able to import.the gfp. It creates the programdata/Garmin/Trainer folder but no the GTN/FLPN. Can I just create this folder and it will read it or how do we fix it? Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, benjoglove said:

Yes. I believe the gfp flight plans should be stored in programdata/Garmin/Trainer/GTN/FLPN? However on my pc there is no such folder created once installed so unsure on were to put them for the garmin to read it and be able to import.the gfp. It creates the programdata/Garmin/Trainer folder but no the GTN/FLPN. Can I just create this folder and it will read it or how do we fix it? Thanks in advance.

Ok I'm no pro at this but here's what I understand of this and my observations. First you will not have a ...Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder until you import a GTN flight plan. Second, let's say you use LNM and export a flight plan for example KSEA-KWPT.gfp you will take that and put either save it or move it to your P3D/F1TGTN/FPL folder then goto the GTN750 and Import that flight plan and activate it. Now if you want to keep that plan you would Store it, then it would show up in the ...Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder.

Also keep in mind that if you delete all your Stored flight plans they will still be in the ...Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder, if you delete all the plans in the ...Trainer/GTN/FLPN folder your Import icon from the GTN750 will be missing.

Edited by FPStewy
Added information.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, edpatino said:

When trying to install the v2.07 GTN gauges I'm getting the following error message about Visual C++ 2015 runtime that does not allow me to complete the installation. Any help, please?:

"An unknown error ocurred during the installation of the Visual C++ 2015 runtime. It's not recommended that you continue with the setup". Before all this I get a message that my Visual C++ 2015 runtime files were out of date.

In case someone else is still having problems installing 2.08 it's because (in my case) I had a newer C++ runtime installed. Goto your installed apps/programs and look for Microsoft Visual C++ and if you have anything newer than the 2015, for example I had the 2017 Runtime. I had to uninstall that version(s) and just had the 2013 and lower installed. Rerun the GTN 2.08 and it then installed correctly.