Sign in to follow this  
Doug Pelton

FSXSE 'Free Flights' default PMDG 737

I think I'm asking the question right (finally understand what I'm looking for 🙂 ) When I reinstalled PMDG, I no longer see the 8-or-10 Free Flight selections for PMDG, like LOWI Approach....Before Takeoff...Shutdown...etc. I wish I could be more precise, but can't find a documentation of this list.

Doug Pelton

2 hours ago, Doug Pelton said:

I think I'm asking the question right (finally understand what I'm looking for 🙂 ) When I reinstalled PMDG, I no longer see the 8-or-10 Free Flight selections for PMDG, like LOWI Approach....Before Takeoff...Shutdown...etc. I wish I could be more precise, but can't find a documentation of this list.

Doug Pelton

Problem solved. The new install does not provide these default setups as did my 2015 install of PMDG.

Doug Pelton

Thanks to all: After my reinstall, I had relocated my Flight Sim X - Steam folder to Programs (86)....FSX.

Just realized, after reading many posts---and in Steam---that the folder has to be in :

C:\users\documents

Thanks for this great forum

------------------------------------------

"What is the answer to life? Knowing the questions to ask." (something like that)  Gertrude Stein.