Sign in to follow this  
FPStewy

Carenado sale on now over at FSPilotShop

I have my list ready 🙂

Edit: just make sure you remove the disk backup to get the price shown.

Edited by FPStewy
New Information
  • Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Many thanks for the heads-up!

It's not their full-bore sale that seems to happen at Christmas time, and these are not their latest releases, but still, a deal is a deal! And I picked up the Jetprop that I've been waiting to pick up on sale for a long time. 🙂

Thanks, Carenado.

You can get a better bargain at PCAviator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been pondering getting their pc-12 for a very long time and now would seem to be the ideal time.

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

You can get a better bargain at PCAviator.

yes a little cheaper, but if there are updates or service packs issued from Carenado, you have to wait months⁉️ longer to get them from pcaviator, without any other option available. Extremely slow and poor customer service in that area. Not just with Carenado products from pcaviator, but others like A2A too.🤢🤮

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were. As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pracines said:

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were.

Do you mean PCAviator.com, the USA one, or PCAviator.com.au, the Australian one, both are quite separate entities - I've had problems with the U.S. one myself, but have nothing but praise for the Australian one?

That said, I can't specifically  recall how quick or slow they are on updates, but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean, who runs the show.

Eugene

• Upvote 1

The Grand Caravan for $10.50 is quite a deal.

Any recommendations on the Baron 58 - Carenado or Milviz ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

37 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

I don't believe Milviz has a 58, it is a 55?

37 minutes ago, Overload said:

Do you mean PCAviator.com, the USA one, or PCAviator.com.au, the Australian one, both are quite separate entities - I've had problems with the U.S. one myself, but have nothing but praise for the Australian one?

That said, I can't specifically  recall how quick or slow they are on updates, but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean, who runs the show.

Eugene

I never buy things that I don't pay any attention to, in other words "I recall". I know within a couple days of any update of anything I have. 

I still run games with family and friends often on an old Atari 7800.😄 Nothing is in permanent storage, only seasonal storage.😀 

pcaviator is pcaviator to me no matter where it is. Others can decide for themselves. You may want to test Dean on the next update of anything you have bought from them. If he is quick, there is no good reason Robert cant be, but after a month I don't care what the excuse is, as long as they are still processing orders there is no excuse that I would ever be satisfied with.  I expect and require decent customer service from any place I spend my money. 

I'm glad you were able to confirm problems with the U.S. one...I would never say something like I did if it were not true. ⚖️

I'm glad you are having a good experience with the AU store.:smile:  

• Upvote 1

Ive always bought from PC Aviator as long as they have the product I want. Never had an issue of service and have even talked to them on the phone on occasion. Found Mark to be courteous and friendly.

Besides, they're my South Carolina home boys.👌

Vic green

I want to grab the Hawker but due to some somewhat poor reviews I've read I think $35.00 is too much.  What is your opinion on this.  I'd grab it for sure at $25.00.  Not trying to be cheap and I appreciate their work but I can't keep shelling out for addons that sit in my hangar.     

7 hours ago, pracines said:

As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

Amen regarding the US site.

4 hours ago, Overload said:

but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean

True.  Dean is awesome on the AU side.  He would instantly update his site when I informed him a new point release was out.  Should it have been done when the point release debuted?  Yes, however some things slip through the cracks and Dean makes it good.  The US side?  Nope, nope, nope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FPStewy said:

The Milviz B55 is very nice. 

• Like 1

Matt Wilson

56 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Amen regarding the US site.

True.  Dean is awesome on the AU side.  He would instantly update his site when I informed him a new point release was out.  Should it have been done when the point release debuted?  Yes, however some things slip through the cracks and Dean makes it good.  The US side?  Nope, nope, nope.

Thanks for that, GreggyD.  I kept getting emails from the US site despite me asking twice, (and, finally 'telling' them), I did not want to receive any.  Just Flight and Pilotshop now my favourite sources.  Might try the Oz site you suggest.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, goffers said:

Might try the Oz site you suggest.

IMHO, their prices haven't been as advantageous as the US side.  And I don't think they do coupons either, but I could be wrong about that.

Even though they may be a bit more expensive, I've been purchasing from Simmarket.  Talk about lightning fast updates.

Good luck and happy spending!