Sign in to follow this  
FPStewy

Carenado sale on now over at FSPilotShop

.Org has Xplane models on sale. Most are older models but a great way to get started with Xplane.

6 hours ago, pracines said:

yes a little cheaper, but if there are updates or service packs issued from Carenado, you have to wait months⁉️ longer to get them from pcaviator, without any other option available. Extremely slow and poor customer service in that area. Not just with Carenado products from pcaviator, but others like A2A too.🤢🤮

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were. As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had negative experience with PCA USA.

I haven't had any issues getting updates or discounts on upgrades and I've been a customer since the FS9 days.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I'm sorry to hear that you have had negative experience with PCA USA.

Thank you Jose🙂

Why don't you go direct to developer & save some additional money ?  Ive just saved an additional $5 on the Carenado Phenom 100   $18.90 approx   + FSpilotshop will eventually charge you more to download historic purchases ! here is Carenado direct link https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/

5 hours ago, fofs said:

Why don't you go direct to developer & save some additional money ?  Ive just saved an additional $5 on the Carenado Phenom 100   $18.90 approx   + FSpilotshop will eventually charge you more to download historic purchases ! here is Carenado direct link https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/

I'm battling to get into that site. Either get a "Problem loading page" error or when I finally do get connected and want to login I get "Secure Connection Failed" error. Guess I'll go to simmarket and pay a little more, but where connection is always good.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

I had that problem last night  & ended up not using my normal browser Firefox  managed to get through using Browser DuckDuckGo.    I did facebook & twitter them that there was a problem.    Yes I use SimMarket as well  Good reliable site IMHO

It's been over a year since Alabeo had their last sale, I think. What gives there?