FPStewy

Carenado sale on now over at FSPilotShop

Recommended Posts

I have my list ready 🙂

Edit: just make sure you remove the disk backup to get the price shown.

Edited by FPStewy
New Information
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Many thanks for the heads-up!

It's not their full-bore sale that seems to happen at Christmas time, and these are not their latest releases, but still, a deal is a deal! And I picked up the Jetprop that I've been waiting to pick up on sale for a long time. 🙂

Thanks, Carenado.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been pondering getting their pc-12 for a very long time and now would seem to be the ideal time.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJJose said:

You can get a better bargain at PCAviator.

yes a little cheaper, but if there are updates or service packs issued from Carenado, you have to wait months⁉️ longer to get them from pcaviator, without any other option available. Extremely slow and poor customer service in that area. Not just with Carenado products from pcaviator, but others like A2A too.🤢🤮

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were. As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pracines said:

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were.

Do you mean PCAviator.com, the USA one, or PCAviator.com.au, the Australian one, both are quite separate entities - I've had problems with the U.S. one myself, but have nothing but praise for the Australian one?

That said, I can't specifically  recall how quick or slow they are on updates, but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean, who runs the show.

Eugene

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Grand Caravan for $10.50 is quite a deal.

 

Any recommendations on the Baron 58 - Carenado or Milviz ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

The Grand Caravan for $10.50 is quite a deal.

 

Any recommendations on the Baron 58 - Carenado or Milviz ?

I don't believe Milviz has a 58, it is a 55?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Overload said:

Do you mean PCAviator.com, the USA one, or PCAviator.com.au, the Australian one, both are quite separate entities - I've had problems with the U.S. one myself, but have nothing but praise for the Australian one?

That said, I can't specifically  recall how quick or slow they are on updates, but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean, who runs the show.

Eugene

I never buy things that I don't pay any attention to, in other words "I recall". I know within a couple days of any update of anything I have. 

I still run games with family and friends often on an old Atari 7800.😄 Nothing is in permanent storage, only seasonal storage.😀 

pcaviator is pcaviator to me no matter where it is. Others can decide for themselves. You may want to test Dean on the next update of anything you have bought from them. If he is quick, there is no good reason Robert cant be, but after a month I don't care what the excuse is, as long as they are still processing orders there is no excuse that I would ever be satisfied with.  I expect and require decent customer service from any place I spend my money. 

I'm glad you were able to confirm problems with the U.S. one...I would never say something like I did if it were not true. ⚖️

I'm glad you are having a good experience with the AU store.:smile:  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive always bought from PC Aviator as long as they have the product I want. Never had an issue of service and have even talked to them on the phone on occasion. Found Mark to be courteous and friendly.

Besides, they're my South Carolina home boys.👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to grab the Hawker but due to some somewhat poor reviews I've read I think $35.00 is too much.  What is your opinion on this.  I'd grab it for sure at $25.00.  Not trying to be cheap and I appreciate their work but I can't keep shelling out for addons that sit in my hangar.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pracines said:

As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

Amen regarding the US site.

4 hours ago, Overload said:

but I've always had a fast response to emails from Dean

True.  Dean is awesome on the AU side.  He would instantly update his site when I informed him a new point release was out.  Should it have been done when the point release debuted?  Yes, however some things slip through the cracks and Dean makes it good.  The US side?  Nope, nope, nope.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FPStewy said:

The Grand Caravan for $10.50 is quite a deal.

 

Any recommendations on the Baron 58 - Carenado or Milviz ?

The Milviz B55 is very nice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Amen regarding the US site.

True.  Dean is awesome on the AU side.  He would instantly update his site when I informed him a new point release was out.  Should it have been done when the point release debuted?  Yes, however some things slip through the cracks and Dean makes it good.  The US side?  Nope, nope, nope.

Thanks for that, GreggyD.  I kept getting emails from the US site despite me asking twice, (and, finally 'telling' them), I did not want to receive any.  Just Flight and Pilotshop now my favourite sources.  Might try the Oz site you suggest.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, goffers said:

Might try the Oz site you suggest.

IMHO, their prices haven't been as advantageous as the US side.  And I don't think they do coupons either, but I could be wrong about that.

Even though they may be a bit more expensive, I've been purchasing from Simmarket.  Talk about lightning fast updates.

Good luck and happy spending! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pracines said:

yes a little cheaper, but if there are updates or service packs issued from Carenado, you have to wait months⁉️ longer to get them from pcaviator, without any other option available. Extremely slow and poor customer service in that area. Not just with Carenado products from pcaviator, but others like A2A too.🤢🤮

pcaviator ignored me several times when I asked where my updates were. As far as I'm concerned...never again, no matter how deep the discount. 

 

 

Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had negative experience with PCA USA.

I haven't had any issues getting updates or discounts on upgrades and I've been a customer since the FS9 days.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I'm sorry to hear that you have had negative experience with PCA USA.

Thank you Jose🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you go direct to developer & save some additional money ?  Ive just saved an additional $5 on the Carenado Phenom 100   $18.90 approx   + FSpilotshop will eventually charge you more to download historic purchases ! here is Carenado direct link https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fofs said:

Why don't you go direct to developer & save some additional money ?  Ive just saved an additional $5 on the Carenado Phenom 100   $18.90 approx   + FSpilotshop will eventually charge you more to download historic purchases ! here is Carenado direct link https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/

I'm battling to get into that site. Either get a "Problem loading page" error or when I finally do get connected and want to login I get "Secure Connection Failed" error. Guess I'll go to simmarket and pay a little more, but where connection is always good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had that problem last night  & ended up not using my normal browser Firefox  managed to get through using Browser DuckDuckGo.    I did facebook & twitter them that there was a problem.    Yes I use SimMarket as well  Good reliable site IMHO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now