Sign in to follow this  
Toktok

Christmas Holiday Sales

Nice find... thanks for sharing!  Anyone have Marshall Islands or Reno?  Would love to hear opinions.

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

2018 ends in 4 days and we still have deals at the PacSim Store for folks who've yet to take advantage of the once-a-year Sale.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Thanks for the sale and I used to like your products, but pricing has become a little too expensive and the discount a little too small. May have been persuaded if FSX, P3D3 and P3D4 were combined at those prices, but splitting them means I have to buy everything twice at full price and I simply cannot justify it.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

2 hours ago, rooitou said:

Thanks for the sale and I used to like your products, but pricing has become a little too expensive and the discount a little too small. May have been persuaded if FSX, P3D3 and P3D4 were combined at those prices, but splitting them means I have to buy everything twice at full price and I simply cannot justify it.

Where did you see that you are supposed to buy each sim platform product separately? Our standing policy is that if you own FSX, you get P3D upgrade free. That has always been the case since P3Dv1, v2, v3, v4. Same with discount sales; you pay once and get the upgrade of the same purchased product free. You Only need to ask and you'll get your answer via our email address or at our facebook page. Those who bought our products will vouch for that.

• Upvote 1

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

On 12/29/2018 at 5:08 PM, Toktok said:

Where did you see that you are supposed to buy each sim platform product separately? Our standing policy is that if you own FSX, you get P3D upgrade free. That has always been the case since P3Dv1, v2, v3, v4. Same with discount sales; you pay once and get the upgrade of the same purchased product free. You Only need to ask and you'll get your answer via our email address or at our facebook page. Those who bought our products will vouch for that.

Apologies, it wasn't apparent from your website. That is very good to know and completely changes the value proposition of your products. I will have another look, thanks for taking the trouble to set the record straight

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Grabbed Manila and enjoying it.  Nice to see some decent addons for that part of the world!