Sign in to follow this  
SquawkModeCharlie

P3Dv4.4 Bug?

Not too sure when this happened but when I try click on Engine 2 Condition Lever it doesn't move, it moves the number 2 trottle lever instead.

So I can't do a manualy sartup or shut down and have to resort to control + e to start.

c73b005e95049f793ebe2c794611a53f.gif

I have done a full reinstall, didn't work.

I'm on 4.4 and I suspect it may be the issue but not sure.

Anyone have any ideas?

No ideas, but that would be really annoying.  I haven't installed V4.4 yet so I can't confirm this but if you did a full reinstall that would seem like the most likely issue.  Tell Carenado through their ticket system...that's all you can do at this point.  Don't a expect a fix from them any time soon, though.

Hello, I have the same issue (apparently only with the mixture levers) on P3Dv5 (even after a complete minimal re-install), but seems to perfectly work on p3Dv4.5. It happens with both mouse and joystick controls.

I'm not really wishing to use P3Dv4.5 anymore. Moreover, I don't believe that it's coming from the P3D version as there is a preview video on the Lockheed Martin website which shows the S330 one which I believe is identical, except the visual.

Have you managed to fix this issue? I read somewhere that there is an anti-theft system, but don't know if it is a real word features (such as a spring) or something against piracy...

Edited by Or8e4m4n

29 minutes ago, Or8e4m4n said:

I read somewhere that there is an anti-theft system, but don't know if it is a real word features (such as a spring) or something against piracy...

Piracy. Usually there are no anti-theft systems in any aircraft.

OK, makes sense. Actually, I also read that there were potential incompatiblities with multiplayer, but that was not my case. I eventually managed to get it working on P3D v5 after probably 4 to 5 reinstallations (either P3D or the aircraft). Hopefully, it wil last so 😀 (I don't have many other addons).