Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Golden Eagle

I know I'll live to regret this, but I've just bought the C421. I must say Alabeo didn't make it easy. 6 goes at using my CC, 2 goes at PayPal and finally, 1 go at my Debit card.

To the point: Is anyone still using this aircraft? And does anyone have a REAL paint they would like to see. I'm open to offers. Just don't ask for personal registrations! :rolleyes:

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Hi Ron,

You may have noticed that I'll be flying a C421 on Saturday..

Time to have a good look :cool:

Bert

Yes I did. That, plus positive post on this forum, swayed me. That and getting tired of seeing you taxiing around draggin' yo donkey :rolleyes: like a dog with anal gland problems!

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

The 421C is one of my favorites... She needs a sophisticated paint job. I did a brief google search and N353WS caught my eye.

Something you might want to try if it meets your fancy.

And, thanks for your willingness to consider this great aircraft.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

I know I'll live to regret this, but I've just bought the C421. I must say Alabeo didn't make it easy. 6 goes at using my CC, 2 goes at PayPal and finally, 1 go at my Debit card.

To the point: Is anyone still using this aircraft? And does anyone have a REAL paint they would like to see. I'm open to offers. Just don't ask for personal registrations! :rolleyes:

Hello Ron, I would love to see this Canadian livery: (if possible)

https://flightaware.com/photos/view/319739-e9236bdce50fa89f1a184e55bb08a2bfc5c91795

Mario Di Lauro

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Whoa! That'll do for now. Nice ones there. I've started on N100L because I saw a post or two about it. Thank you all, I've now got a good 'to-do' list.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yup, I'm still flying this bird and I love it. I'm glad to see some more paints are coming for her. Thx, Ron. 

And by the way, I soloed in the same plane you painted, and I was just wondering if you could "just" change the reg# for me... 

HA! Just kidding, Ron! 😉

14 hours ago, rightseat said:

I was just wondering if you could "just" change the reg# for me..

Ho Ho Ho! You crack me up. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Looking forward to any paints you may produce, Ron.  You've always done great work--as you may know, I have several of yours already.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Really pleased Ron you now have this aircraft, that some more paints may be in the works and to see this discussion revived.  By a long stretch my current favorite piston twin in the sim.  I give a strong second for the suggested paint of N353WS!

W.I.P.

n100l_wip.jpg

n100l_wip2.jpg

Still lots of fiddling to do. Be ready soon...ish.

• Like 3