Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Golden Eagle

That's nice MZee. Here's another one for you.

Actually rather sad this one. The last flight I could find that EQZ made was in 2015. Shortly afterwards this, among others, was taken:

23646_1551240379.jpg

No engines, up on jacks. I don't know what became of it but I decided to give it a bit of a tidy up.

eqz1.jpg

eqz2.jpg

eqz3.jpg

eqz4.jpg

As per usual, available now from my Mediafire HERE or on AVSIM Library soonish

Thank you for looking. Your views are important to us. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Great looking paint, once again, Ron !

This one's just out of the paint booth ..... so I'll have to let the paint dry a bit, lol !   😉

9sOu2a4.jpg

PR-FMV, on the other hand, ... is ready to roll ..

b4zWWza.jpg

V5oNp19.jpg

Thank-you, again, for all these beauties, Ron ! 

Cheers,  MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P,  Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Kiki asked for a Norwegian 421C and look what I found!

spo1.jpg

spo2.jpg

spo3.jpg

spo4.jpg

Yes it IS the same scheme as the Spanish one but without all the stick-ons. Looks tidier, no?

Available on my Mediafire HERE or on AVSIM soon

Thanks to kiki for the screen shots, good job. 👍

• Like 3

Yes, 'LN-SPO' is indeed spo(t) on !  I like that clean look. 

Ron, your back story regarding VH-EQZ had me doing some googling today. The real world pics I came across in my travels depict the registration letters as being moved a bit further towards the tail end of the aircraft on the pilot's side vs the passenger side of the fuselage, where they sit a bit more closer towards the nose. I love this attention to detail.  

Cheers,  MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P,  Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

2 minutes ago, MZee1960 said:

Ron, your back story regarding VH-EQZ had me doing some googling today. The real world pics I came across in my travels depict the registration letters as being moved a bit further towards the tail end of the aircraft on the pilot's side vs the passenger side of the fuselage, where they sit a bit more closer towards the nose. I love this attention to detail.  

I think that you and I would be the only ones to pick up on this. Well spotted. 👍

One interesting paint is YV2171.  This one I believe is registered in Aruba.  Makes me feel warm all over just thinking about it, lol !

https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1283027

Cheers,  MZee ...

Thanks for the new Aussie rego Ron, very nice.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

OK, ...... so I couldn't resist !  I really like the clean look of this one.  (The stripes also remind me a bit of TC's Magnum PI chopper paint.)

WaJwHFa.jpg

lz69tnC.jpg

ggHGt6N.jpg

Figured I'd fly this one over to a warmer climate ...... maybe the paint will dry faster ?

Thanks, Ron and Merry Christmas, everyone !

• Upvote 2

Cheers,  MZee ...

THIS was brought to my attention by Mike MacKuen. Thanks Mike. It answers a lot of questions. I wonder if it's enjoying the warmer climate. That was a spoopid thing to say. IT'S AN AEROPLANE! 

5 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

THIS was brought to my attention by Mike MacKuen. Thamks Mike. It answers a lot of questions. I wonder if it's enjoying the warmer climate. That was a spoopid thing to say. IT'S AN AEROPLANE! 

Well, IMHO machines usually tend to perform better in warmer weather,  ........ and I thought only cats had nine lives ! 

Cheers,  MZee ...

Another great set of paints from Ronald, the wizard of the awful Carenado/Alabeo paint kit. Well done, sir.

A few more just for fun and to give honor to Ron. ENGM to ENZV with ORBX Norway and Airports of Norway.

C421-Pic-A.jpg

C421-pic-C.jpg

C421-pic-D.jpg

C421-pic-B.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Ron Attwood said:

Kiki asked for a Norwegian 421C and look what I found!

Yes it IS the same scheme as the Spanish one but without all the stick-ons. Looks tidier, no?

Available on my Mediafire HERE or on AVSIM soon

Thanks to kiki for the screen shots, good job. 👍

Hi Ron,

I hope this isn't a breach of etiquette but I liked this paint so much I put a US registration on it. 

Cheers,

Bob

jgKNLuS.jpg

12 hours ago, Bob650 said:

Hi Ron,

I hope this isn't a breach of etiquette but I liked this paint so much I put a US registration on it. 

Cheers,

Bob

jgKNLuS.jpg

If you publish it (i.e. upload it for public use) you acknoledge me as the painter of the the livery and that you 'just' (not that simple is it?) added the fictional (is it fictional?) registration.

Looks nice. 👍

:biggrin: I just did a search for that registration and WOW! There IS a 421C with that number.

Then I read on.......PE Someone called Bob :rolleyes: