Sign in to follow this  
JUST4ARTIST

►Realistic 4K 60 FPS video over P3D v4.4 with the RTX 2080◄

Hi everybody! Here is my new extremely realistic video over P3d v4.4 with the new Nvida RTX 2080, obtaining an awesome smooth 4K 60 FPS. 

It’s a review of the mitic AVRO VULCAN that was used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) from U.K. 

Video:  

◄

Subscribe to get new releases in the future. 

Comments (possitive or negative) are welcomed to keep myself learning. 

Regards! 

Edited by Jim Young
Embedded the video
  • Like 3

Very nice vid

Matt David also has posted some very nice 60 fps vids with the 777...

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

12 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Very nice vid

Matt David also has posted some very nice 60 fps vids with the 777...

Matt David is a big one! I'm just starting 😉  

Thanks for your comment. 

There were several seizure inducing flashing sections, not sure why.. 

Way too many short, quick camera fly-by shots.  Nothing of any duration for actual viewing.

Seemed like more of a sales pitch video, not a review.

Edited by WarpD

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

On 12/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, WarpD said:

There were several seizure inducing flashing sections, not sure why.. 

Way too many short, quick camera fly-by shots.  Nothing of any duration for actual viewing.

Seemed like more of a sales pitch video, not a review.

Thanks for your comment WarpD, it's an honor coming from a member like you!

You are absolutely right. I'm trying to make unique videos closer to a promo or a teaser than a review. Perhaps I'm using bad the word "review".

So, I just changed it on my video: 

Thank you again for your time and we'll keep in touch.

Regards!

Edited by JUST4ARTIST

I couldn't get a feel for the aircraft as a pilot from the video. It felt more like I was a spotter. Some people enjoy the outside views - as do I to a limit - but a little more time from the pilot's perspective would have sold me more on the aircraft since that is where I would be spending most of my time. If I recall correctly from other videos of the Vulcan, the pilot's view is not the greatest which would make flying it more challenging (and fun!).

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

David Haynes

On 12/10/2018 at 4:06 PM, cnc3 said:

I couldn't get a feel for the aircraft as a pilot from the video. It felt more like I was a spotter. Some people enjoy the outside views - as do I to a limit - but a little more time from the pilot's perspective would have sold me more on the aircraft since that is where I would be spending most of my time. If I recall correctly from other videos of the Vulcan, the pilot's view is not the greatest which would make flying it more challenging (and fun!).

Hi, David.

You are right! But you have to understand that cockpit view isn't as dynamic as I would like for a video, and the outside views give me more chances to change views etc.

The first video that I did was most of the time from the cockpit view during a landing, and I get people bored. 

It's very difficult to make the perfect video, but thanks for your time to write me and I will keep in mind to mix some more cockpit views next time.

We'll be in touch! Regards.

Hello,

as you ask for opinions, here is mine:

I do not get why this video is announced as "extremely realistic".

But I see the work which is in it and you have shown all features of the model.

However I was irritated by the music after the half of the video, but that is just my personal taste perhaps. And also the flickering effects I do not like.

All in all: nice attempt, but I'm not sure if I would like to buy the product after I have seen the video. And that is, what the intention was, or not?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/7/2018 at 6:32 AM, JUST4ARTIST said:

Comments (possitive or negative) are welcomed to keep myself learning. 

Well, you asked. Your video has nothing to say and having an nvidia RTX2080 won't help with that. When you have nothing to say it needs to be over in 30 seconds even if it's got other things going for it, such as cinematic camera shots or a good narrative (which it doesn't). The thumpy music makes it painful to watch for more than about 10 seconds. I don' t know what 'realistic' refers to, but it's full of tired old spot view, tower and flyby shots instead of proper air-to-air shots. It isn't a 'review' either, it's basically a bunch of animated screenshots joined together with far too many graphic effects.

• Upvote 1

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

22 hours ago, guenseli said:

Hello,

as you ask for opinions, here is mine:

I do not get why this video is announced as "extremely realistic".

But I see the work which is in it and you have shown all features of the model.

However I was irritated by the music after the half of the video, but that is just my personal taste perhaps. And also the flickering effects I do not like.

All in all: nice attempt, but I'm not sure if I would like to buy the product after I have seen the video. And that is, what the intention was, or not?

Hello and thanks for your comment, it helps me to keep learning!

In my humble opinion it's realistic as I have all settings turned to max. quality and using ORBX sceneries that are a good one on that. So, the shines on the aircraft, the sun entering through the windows, the water reflections, clouds giving shadows on the runway, accurate placed objects, cars in the parking, trains moving, damaged textures in the aircraft... these are some details that gives me a realistic feeling. But all of that is subjective, you are giving me another point of view that I absolutely respect.

The music was a difficult decision, because I had to choose between an energetic track to be present on the video or a track in the background and I have chosen the first option. You can always turn the sound off 😉

And the flickering effects give some dynamism to the video but, of course, that is subjective too. I have never seen that kind of effects on a simulation video and I tried to be creative.

Besides, you have some more videos in Youtube about VULCAN aircraft if you want to have another point of view.

After all, I don't want to change your opinion, what I want is you to know mine.

I'm at your disposal to talk about everything.

See you!

22 hours ago, MarkDH said:

Well, you asked. Your video has nothing to say and having an nvidia RTX2080 won't help with that. When you have nothing to say it needs to be over in 30 seconds even if it's got other things going for it, such as cinematic camera shots or a good narrative (which it doesn't). The thumpy music makes it painful to watch for more than about 10 seconds. I don' t know what 'realistic' refers to, but it's full of tired old spot view, tower and flyby shots instead of proper air-to-air shots. It isn't a 'review' either, it's basically a bunch of animated screenshots joined together with far too many graphic effects.

Hi, MarkDH. Thank you for your comment.

You have take your time to see the video and write your opinion and I appreciate that.

The target of the video is to create feelings and that worked.

I would like you to give me some flight simulation video that you consider as a perfect one.

Please, send me a link to see what you said me about air-to air shots, I would like to learn that.

And I'm happy with the Nvidia RTX 2080 because gives me good frames per second results, what kind of graphic card do you like? I just buy the RTX a month ago, but I like it.

It's a pleasure to talk with you. Write me back, please.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JUST4ARTIST said:

Please, send me a link to see what you said me about air-to air shots, I would like to learn that.

And I'm happy with the Nvidia RTX 2080 because gives me good frames per second results, what kind of graphic card do you like?

My point is, if you have a poor video it doesn't matter how good your graphics card or your frame rate, it's still going to be a poor video. Video is a narrative form and if you don't have a narrative you will struggle to hold anyone's interest. In the context of a video, 'narrative' can be a story, a message, a joke, that kind of thing. For a proper review video, for example, the narrative is clear - it's a description and on some level an evaluation of something.

Anyway, I think this video has some good air-to-air shots. This one too.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Tough crowd! I liked it.

One comment, which most promo videos are guilty of IMHO, is cheesy music blasting the viewer rather than a good selection the aircraft sound pallet.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

7 hours ago, MarkDH said:

My point is, if you have a poor video it doesn't matter how good your graphics card or your frame rate, it's still going to be a poor video. Video is a narrative form and if you don't have a narrative you will struggle to hold anyone's interest. In the context of a video, 'narrative' can be a story, a message, a joke, that kind of thing. For a proper review video, for example, the narrative is clear - it's a description and on some level an evaluation of something.

Anyway, I think this video has some good air-to-air shots. This one too.

Ok... I'm going to be more kindly respectful than you have been with me and I'm not going to give you my point of view about your videos.

You are thinking that your work is the best and others works aren't good enough for you.

I have the feeling that you are not giving a constructive analysis, only wants to send destroying words without sense and I also think you are in the wrong way.

My philosophy is trying to learn every day, with everything, even with disrespectful comments like you are giving me.

But you are absolutely convinced that you have nothing to learn because you are doing perfect, and that never will be true.

I'm showing a new video to the community and I'm ready for people that doesn't like it, because it's absolutely natural and understandable, but always under a respect code.

I will always welcome negatives comments, but please, with respect.

Regards.