Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Falcon 50 Beta 4.6 is available.

Falcon 50 Beta 4.6 is available.

1. Taxi and landing lights updated. Brighter landing lights and less brightness when both taxi and landing lights are on at the same time.

2. N575TV paint was fixed.

3. Copilot CDI Nav2 was fixed.

4. Huge overhaul on the interior textures with more shading. Reflection added to the wood walls.

5. Added screws to the breaker panel.

6. Updated the pilot side wall with more detail shape.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Great news Mark and thank you for all the hard work and hours your putting in.

regards bob

Hi Mark,

Thanks so much - really appreciate all the effort...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Many thanks from me also for a very nice aircraft and for all the effort you have put in to addressing the various issues that have surfaced during the beta phase. Could I politely suggest however that you might want to have another look at your system limiting the maximum number of downloads so that it perhaps resets itself when an update becomes available as today, when I tried to download 4.6, I had a message that I had reached the maximum number of downloads permissible!

Bill

2 hours ago, scianoir said:

Many thanks from me also for a very nice aircraft and for all the effort you have put in to addressing the various issues that have surfaced during the beta phase. Could I politely suggest however that you might want to have another look at your system limiting the maximum number of downloads so that it perhaps resets itself when an update becomes available as today, when I tried to download 4.6, I had a message that I had reached the maximum number of downloads permissible!

Bill

Yeah, same here.

Santiago de Larminat

4 hours ago, scianoir said:

Bill

Shoot, that's not good, I just think Mark just forgot to renew the download authorizations amid all the update changes. Try again late afternoon today California time.

Al

31 minutes ago, ark said:

Shoot, that's not good, I just think Mark just forgot to renew the download authorizations amid all the update changes. Try again late afternoon today California time.

Al

Most likely. I have no doubt it will be sorted!

Bill

22 minutes ago, Pineapple_Wizard said:

Any preview/screenshots of the updated interior textures and such? I've had my eye on this bird for awhile.

Here are some b4.6 screenshots:

2018-12-7-21-3-17-907.jpg

2018-12-7-21-5-9-683.jpg

2018-12-7-21-6-19-56.jpg

• Like 1

si.php?id=1

10 hours ago, scianoir said:

Bill

We do reset the limit. The problem is there is a few customers that have some type of timeout and that causes the limit to get used up in 1 session. We just reset today as well.

• Upvote 1

The click spots for the cabin window shades are no longer there so the shades cannot be closed. 

Yes, I believe that was a recent decision.

Al

6 hours ago, GV-SP said:

But now my passengers can not sleep on long flights.

You just need to pass out some of those sleep masks like the airlines use to your passengers.   😉

Al