Sign in to follow this  
twister1853

P3D v4.4 Scenery Addon Compatibility

Do you mean things like Horizon or Megascenery? If so then yes of course they are, I use them all the time. However, be aware that JustFlight are promising some very interesting UK photscenery some time soon.

Phil

Phil, thanks for that.

Yes,  the photo' scenery I have for FSX is from Horizon (UK), Megascenery, Switzerland Pro, etc.  Some was downloaded and others by DVD.

How exactly does one copy these from the FSX scenery library to P3D4.4 ?

Ray

Hello Ray, There's no need to do any copying, simply go into the scenery library from within P3D, ie when it is running, through the menus select world then scenery library, select add from the options and enter the location where your scenery currently  is and save, that's it done!

Thank you Phil for the info'.  Am I right in thinking Lockheed want nothing to do with users of their P3D products who do this type of transfer?

Ray

Hi Ray,

I think you may be getting a little confused with this, there is no transfer involved, you're simply adding/including a fully compatible scenery area just as you would add any other scenery or  area..

Phil

Phil - OK thanks - that's clear.  I just thought that support might not be forthcoming from Lockheed when using these addons.

Ray

There's no problem I assure you.

Any further doubts then feel free to pm me and we can sort it!

Phil