Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Milviz C310 for XP and GTN 650

Hi,

I'm considering to buy the Milviz C310 for X-Plane.

I dont like tweaking, editing files, etc.

I'm wondering if there is a Milviz configurator to install automatically two RXP GTN 650 in the 3D cockpit.

- TONY -

Hi Tony,

Unfortunately I don't know the answer. Unless another customer has the answer, it would be best asking them here:

https://milviz.com/flight/contact.php

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

2 hours ago, Simicro said:

I dont like tweaking, editing files, etc.

I'm wondering if there is a Milviz configurator to install automatically two RXP GTN 650 in the 3D cockpit.

Likely, yes.  Is there a reason you did not post this in the RXP XP support forum?

I do not fly x-Plane ao you need an x-Plane user to respond.

For FSX Milviz does provides a method to place (2) F1 GTN 650's in the panel, and RXP provides a method to replace them. I image the same is true for XP.  You can get great assistance here to complete those replacements and then have a really great setup.  But unless you live within a couple of miles of one of them you will need to follow some simple instructions they might provide and do the tweaks/edits.

Do you own and use a smart phone?

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

9 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Is there a reason you did not post this in the RXP XP support forum?

I didn't notice either! thank you, now moved the discussion in the correct forum hoping it will get more answers indeed!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

27 minutes ago, fppilot said:

For FSX Milviz does provides a method to place (2) F1 GTN 650's in the panel, and RXP provides a method to replace them. I image the same is true for XP.

Quite a bit different for FSX than Xplane. Xplane panel gauges are objects or something to the effect I am not aware of any tool like the wonderful one by RXP in FS to replace gauges in Xplane? I wish it were as easy as FS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adrian123 said:

Quite a bit different for FSX than Xplane. Xplane panel gauges are objects or something to the effect I am not aware of any tool like the wonderful one by RXP in FS to replace gauges in Xplane? I wish it were as easy as FS.

Hope you find good help here from fellow Xplane users!

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Org very good for Xplane users also. Specialized I reckon. Avsims very good also though.

16 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Org very good for Xplane users also. Specialized I reckon. Avsims very good also though.

You should also request help in the Milviz forum here. Certainly they have knowledge of what they provide for the 310 Redux for XP. And if RXP is not yet directly supported then let them know about the increasing demand.  This will work out for you, from one source or the other.  Just search with both eyes and listen with both ears! <grin>

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
ASUS 

28 minutes ago, fppilot said:

And if RXP is not yet directly supported then let them know about the increasing demand.

Thank you for your support!

46 minutes ago, RXP said:

Thank you for your support!

Jean-Luc. It is your support that's making the difference.  I'm just flying along. As a matter of fact, flying today at FL350 from KBJC, Denver (Rocky Mountain Muni), Co.,  to KSBA, Santa Barbara, Ca.  That for the USA NCAA College Cup, the final four major collegiate teams in this years soccer tournament!  Univ of Akron is leading Michigan State 3-0 midway though the second half. My alma mater Indiana University team plays the Univ  of Maryland (currently my state of residence) in the second semi-final later.  10:30 PST time.

For those pro soccer fans among my fellow flight sim enthusiasts. Indiana University has made it to a record 20th College Cup, and is looking for a record 10th College Cup (national championship).  Need to beat Maryland later tonight, and win the championship game on Sunday, highly likely now against Akron, who is now up 4-0 on Michigan State.

Akron, despite being a much smaller school, also has a very rich men's soccer history.

Fly where you want to be.......

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Hi all,

Sorry I bookmarked the FSX GTN forum and was used to it.

And I forgot my question was for XP.

- TONY -