Sign in to follow this  
Cool

FA50 online flights & Tcas

When online IVAO, I do not have any indication of other aircrafts within the 6NM with TCAS mode = TA/RA

Is it normal? or I missed something?

Pascal

si.php?id=1

I just crossed a GLF5 head to head same alt (using PSX live traffic), no indication whatsoever about the traffic!! (using TA/RA)

Santiago de Larminat

Just tested and yes TA/RA is correct. Make sure the default traffic is on under options/settings/display. Crank both sliders up.

I have no idea if this works with PSX live traffic because this uses the default traffic that can only show in non multiplayer event.

15 hours ago, Guevorkyan said:

So, unless it's default AI traffic, it won't show up in the TCAS?

Well its never been tested. But i can tell you this the code is designed to look for AI traffic. So that variable is what it will look for. So does online servers use the default AI?

I am looking for information how the IVAO traffic is generated on TCAS and let you know....

Pascal

si.php?id=1

7 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Well its never been tested. But i can tell you this the code is designed to look for AI traffic. So that variable is what it will look for. So does online servers use the default AI?

Can use default AI if you bind the regs and/or callsigns to the default AI aircrafts.

For PSX I use a combination of the usual AI models (FAIB, FSP, AIA, AIG...), like any other AI traffic addon. I certainly can see real live traffic on display on the Maddog, PMDGs, FSLs TCAS.

Santiago de Larminat