Sign in to follow this  
Marcele86

First officer not responding on the word ''set''...

Hi,

i have this problem, The first officer (FS2crew) is not responding on the word ''Set''. So when i say the words ''Set and checked'' it is also not responding. What can i do about it?

Best regards,

Marcel van den Eijkel

Oke thank you but when i use the ''Train Profile'' button, nothing will happen. What should happen at that moment? Also when i use the ''Configutate Microfone'' button i'll get the same story. 

Edited by Marcele86

40 minutes ago, Marcele86 said:

Oke thank you but when i use the ''Train Profile'' button, nothing will happen. What should happen at that moment? Also when i use the ''Configutate Microfone'' button i'll get the same story. 

When you click "Train Profile", you should be presented with a new pop-up dialogue with instructions  You then read that script to train your voice.

You're not seeing that?

I see nothing at all. However, I can set my microphone in a different way by searching for '' setting microphone '' on the seach machine. I have to read something and speak that in the microphone. This works but if that is the same as '' Train Profile ''?

Edited by Marcele86

I have done that but still i cannot use the Train Profile button. Nothing still happens then.

Edited by Marcele86

6 hours ago, Marcele86 said:

I have done that but still i cannot use the Train Profile button. Nothing still happens then.

Maybe your Windows is broken?  You have all updates installed?  Did you disable anything?

I googled this, and found another possible way to train your voice:

Go to this this place:

Control Panel     ->    Ease of Access      ->        Speech Recognition       ->    Train your computer to better understand your voice

I've installed all window updates to my knowledge. My microphone is a usb-version. Maybe that's the problem?

Edited by Marcele86

It turned out that I put my microphone too far away when configuring it. That is why the problem originated.

Edited by Marcele86

Hello 

I have the same problem but my recognition is working as is the voice trainer.

here is what is happening...

Oxygen 
Instrument Xfer & Display Switches
Window Heat
Pressurization Mode Selector
Flight Instruments
  " say" Tested, 100 percent (and this works fine and tested, 100 percent appears in the green bar  )
Normal, Auto
On
Auto
"i say "Set " and SET appears in the green bar and nothing happens. I cannot continue from here"  have tried "checked" (which appears in the green bar) to no avail

i

Please Help

Thanks in advance

Rob Barton