Sign in to follow this  
Merk016

Looking for Painter for E-Jets

Hello! I'm the CEO of Trans-Texas Virtual. I'm looking for someone that would be able to create a livery for the FSX E-175/E-195. I don't know much about the FSX E-Jets, as it isn't the sim I use, so it's your choice if you want to create one for the FeelThere E-Jet or the Wilco one (if there's another one that's better, feel free to use that template as well). 

Attached are images of our livery in the SSG E-195 for X-Plane 11. I'd like it to be as close to that as possible.

If you're interested in doing this or if you have any questions, please contact me on the forums or email me at ceo(at)ttavirtua(dot).com, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for helping me and my team out, it's greatly appreciated!

-Jacob

Image 1Image 2Image 3Image 4

Please do not post e-mail address in these forums as there are scammers who scan forums for e-mail address to be used for spamming and other nefarious activities.  The address in the OP is the proper way to show your e-mail address.  Members should PM the OP instead of contacting via a posted e-mail address.  When PM'd the OP will immediately receive an e-mail and a members e-mail address will not be inadvertently divulged.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

6 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Please do not post e-mail address in these forums as there are scammers who scan forums for e-mail address to be used for spamming and other nefarious activities.  The address in the OP is the proper way to show your e-mail address.  Members should PM the OP instead of contacting via a posted e-mail address.  When PM'd the OP will immediately receive an e-mail and a members e-mail address will not be inadvertently divulged.

Thank you for informing me, I'm quite news to this forums.