Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Reality XP: we have a winner!

Let me congratulate @tttocs (Scott) for posting the 10'000 message!

Let me also take this opportunity to thank you all helping us achieving a great milestone.

Scott, you've won yourself the Reality XP product of your choice!

Just send me a PM with your email, full name and product choice, I'll send you a personal key in the coming days!

• Like 4

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

1 minute ago, RXP said:

Let me congratulate @tttocs (Scott) for posting the 10'000 message!

Let me also take this opportunity to thank you all helping us achieving a great milestone.

Scott, you've won yourself the Reality XP product of your choice!

Just send me a PM with your email, full name and product choice, I'll send you a personal key in the coming days!

Atta Boy for Scott!

• Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

@tttocs
Congrats Scott! 👍👍👍👍

Edited by BillS511
  • Like 2

Well, wow!  Jean-Luc pointed me this way from a thread in the Fight Sim 650/750 forum and I'm stunned!  Thank you SO much.  Your products have always been central to my FS enjoyment, and the level of support from both you and the community superb.  So again, thanks to you and to all the other contributors here.

Now, the only problem is... I've been a satisfied customer for a LONG time and I think I have all of the RXP products that I can use - from the old V1 430 & 530 and unlimited package that I used back in my FSX days, to both GTNs and GNSs for FS/P3D.  I don't use XP so...  I'm not sure that I can take advantage of your generous offer.

Scott

• Like 1

Well, you can keep the ticket open for a future product, take the plunge to XP11 and never come back to P3D ( 😉 ), or pass the offer to a friend!

• Like 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Well, if possible I'd certainly love to be able to use it (even if as a partial credit, since I don't know what the costs will be) against that 600 when it comes!

Scott

@tttocs Ok then, so be it for the G600! In case I get lost during the release please make sure to ring me a bell if I forget!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tttocs said:

Perfect!  And thanks again!

Scott

I'm jeoulous. 😊  congratulation.

Edited by Adrian123
  • Like 2