Sign in to follow this  
dray007

Will VFXCentral Chaseplane get sale in upcoming winter?

I’m not sure, but one thing I’m sure about is that chaseplane is well worth the full price. I was on the fence on purchasing it but I’m so glad I did. No regrets at all and couldn’t imagine using the simulator without it!!!!

P.S not affiliated with chaseplane, Just an extremely happy customer.

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

4 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I’m not sure, but one thing I’m sure about is that chaseplane is well worth the full price. I was on the fence on purchasing it but I’m so glad I did. No regrets at all and couldn’t imagine using the simulator without it!!!!

P.S not affiliated with chaseplane, Just an extremely happy customer.

yeah but dollars in my country is in high rate, so il consider to buy for full price. i know its a good addon . btw thanks for reply

Dray Langley

7 hours ago, dray007 said:

yeah but dollars in my country is in high rate, so il consider to buy for full price. i know its a good addon . btw thanks for reply

I totally understand,

I too like to wait for potential sales on software that I’m interested in.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Thinking the same here but may just have to get it a full price.  It looks like an incredible tool.

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

53 minutes ago, dpergau said:

Thinking the same here but may just have to get it a full price.  It looks like an incredible tool.

It really, truly is!

Best wishes!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

7 hours ago, dray007 said:

is there sale last year from chaseplane?

I just ran a search in this Bargain Hunter's forum for Chaseplane and FSFXpackages, only turning up one documented sale back in October of 2017. So they don't appear to be a company that does sales very often. My suggestion would be to keep an eye out through the holiday season and if no sales pop up, youmay as well buy it at full price. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Been thinking the same. On the verge of buying it (together with PrecipitFX, because if you buy these in combo, the latter one is 30% cheaper, only 6 usd), but will wait over December if any sale or discount code shows up somewhere.

Edited by szcsongor

Me too.  Got the 717 Immersion too while I was in the neighborhood.

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale szcsongor!..I picked it up myself.  Funny that I was watching Matt's review on it on YT the other day...

3 hours ago, szcsongor said:

Chaseplane is now actually on sale, but only for the first 300 customers.
Only 25 usd!
Bought it instantly 🙂

Thanks for info! I've been wanting to switch over and try chaseplane for a while now, though our exchange rate has been pretty awful. This took the sting out of it enough though and convinced me to take the leap.

13 hours ago, szcsongor said:

Chaseplane is now actually on sale, but only for the first 300 customers.🙂

Wonder if they'll have a counter showing how many discounts are left?

I have Chaseplane already, so can't be bothered, but always wonder about the authenticity of these online "limited" sales. It's not like they can run out of copies.

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit