Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

P3Dv4.4 with A2A

Hi,

Does anyone know if the A2A ranges is compatible with P3Dv4.4?

I'm having issues with the V tail Bonanza.

Andrew

Edited by ampharoah

If you have issues with the V35 I very much doubt it has anything to do with 4.4. Go over to A2A forum and Nick or Lewis will quickly sort you out.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Andrew, I often fly their C182 and it flies wonderfully, rain effects and all.

Mario Di Lauro

Accu-Sim Cherokee and Comanche are my favorite A2A aircraft, no problems in P3Dv4.4  recent Updated rain effects.

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

You have issues with the F16 and issues with the vtail - I suspect you have major issues with your install.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

1 hour ago, vgbaron said:

You have issues with the F16 and issues with the vtail - I suspect you have major issues with your install.

Vic

I don't think the two are related.  I also have issues with the F-16, but none with A2A aircraft.  There's a needle in a haystack somewhere out there as to why some people are having issues with the PBR textures.  A2A hasn't designed their aircraft with PBR texturing.

Since the "issues" have not been clarified, there is no way to know anything. 🙂

Hi Andrew,

As Ron suggested, please drop us a line at the A2A forums if you're experiencing any problems with the Bonanza 35.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick M - A2A Simulations