Sign in to follow this  
jpi19

Falcon 50 gtn 750 2D popup

I just wanted to know if there is a way to create a hiden ckickspot somewhere in the ADI to open the GTN 750 2d popup, like the AP ckickspot

in the HSI.

Thanks

Jean Pierre

5 minutes ago, jpi19 said:

I just wanted to know if there is a way to create a hiden ckickspot somewhere in the ADI to open the GTN 750 2d popup, like the AP ckickspot

in the HSI.

Thanks

Jean Pierre

Hi Jean Pierre,

If you’re not aware I believe both F1 and RXP GTN’s have a click spot to open their respective gauge pop up window on the left hand bezel of the GTN in the VC...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Scott. Yes I know there is a clickspot on the left hand bezel of the GTN in the VC, but an additional clickspot somewhere in the ADI

to open the gauge would be quite useful to avoid panning down into the panel.

jean pierre

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scottb613 said:

RXP GTN’s have a click spot to open their respective gauge pop up window

The Reality XP GTN has a click spot to open any popup window.

The click spot is the easiest there is: the entire GTN Screen.

It is not only parametrize-able (you can configure this to any window ident number or predefined panel SDK name) but also can be different for each single gauge instance in the panel.cfg file (say the clickspot on the VC toggles Window #5, and the clickspot on Window #5 toggles Window #3).

It also supports either or both the left mouse button and the right mouse button, each with a different ident if needed.

Obviously, because left mouse button on the screen is for touch, you need to press the SHIFT key at the same time (right mouse button is direct).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

You could try the F1 stack, if you change views you have to use the shift + ( number) to get it back, I'm sure there use to be a red spot to keep it active but that does not appear to be there any more, anyways it works, just use the F1 config tool to install.

bob

edit.. a right click on the little white triangle brings up the red button but it just keeps it in full view ( that's the stack) in the vc., of course changing views you need to use the shift sequence.

Edited by onebob