Sign in to follow this  
sjed

Green dotted circle and reference materials

I fly the x-plane citation s550 with the GTN 750. While flying I noticed a green dotted line around the airplane with corresponding numbers. Can anyone tell me what this is? I believe it's the VNAV but don't know how to read it or how to use it.  I checked the manual and have not been able to locate any reference to it. Reality XP states in their manual that Garmin has their own reference material in their own Garmin Group and to read it. I've found separate Garmin directory but I can't find any extra reference material. If anyone knows where I can locate these reference materials and how to use the green dotted line, please inform me. Thanks.

SJED

Hi,

You can open Garmin's manuals in their 'launcher' interface.

Otherwise, they should default install to:
"C:\Program Data\Garmin\Trainer\Launcher\Manuals"

Otherwise, you can go to:
www.garmin.com and 'search' the manuals,

Otherwise, you can open google.com or bing.com or any other online search tool and type:
'Garmin GTN Pilot's Guide'

etc...

I believe the green dotted line is the fuel efficiency/limit.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you. Located them at Program data/garmin/trainers/launcher/manuals. Not very intuitive. Would not have found it without your help. Thanx again.

• Like 1

SJED

Hi Ed the green dashed line shows aircraft range until operating on reserve fuel.

• Like 1