Sign in to follow this  
nvxplorer

Tracing & other programming

Is there a guide describing the tracing function and library editing? I'm new to LINDA and I'm trying to program a Saitek Switch Panel to various aircraft. Currently I am loading A2A Comanche 250 and trying to program battery switch. Using the tracing function I found the code to turn on and off the battery. Where do I go from here? The A2A library does not contain this code and I would add it if I could find a tutorial on The particular script being used. Thank you. Tom 

If there is a module for an addon (as it is with the Comanche for example) and you do not find some functions, like gear, battery etc.then there is a chance, that they are covered by the default FSX functions.

However, for the Comanche, battery does indeed exist:

MVG9SCw.png

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------