Sign in to follow this  
Lenny777

Recommendations for best GA twin turbo prop or Piston

I'm looking for the best twin turboprop or piston GA aircraft out there for P3Dv4.4. Any recommendations? I'd like to be able to integrate the F1 GTN 750 as well.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

A2A Simulations.  Best in the biz in my opinion.  Easy F1 GTN 650/750 integration. 

Twin Piston my favorite is the Carenado/Alabeo 421. Takes the F1 750 or the Reality XP 750 (which is way better than the f1 one). Looks good. Does not fly terribly. Only some minor issues with the model mainly in the night lighting. But a great twin to fly.

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Just now, BrasiliaNick said:

Twin Piston my favorite is the Carenado/Alabeo 421. Takes the F1 750 or the Reality XP 750 (which is way better than the f1 one). Looks good. Does not fly terribly. Only some minor issues with the model mainly in the night lighting. But a great twin to fly.

This one I have and I  agree it is very nice.

12 minutes ago, medx421 said:

A2A Simulations.  Best in the biz in my opinion.  Easy F1 GTN 650/750 integration. 

Only single props I believe.

Aeorosoft Twin Otter Extended ?  I have it, and it's one of my favorites...

Mike

• Like 2

Milviz Baron, Comanche, and c310

• Like 1

Matt Wilson

Medx421,

I may be on the wrong track here but I am completely unaware of any twin turboprop in the A2A store.

I believe you may be right in declaring them the best in the business, but, only for light singles which is their genre.

For the OP though, I am with Paul with the Vertx DA62, particularly following a very positive comment from Bert Pieke. The dev is one of the original Real Air (Beech Duke 60) people. That aircraft(The Duke) is far and away the best twin Turbo anywhere but it is no longer for sale. 

Check out the Milviz 310 as well. 

Definitely wait for the Diamond DA62 though is my recommendation.

Regards

Tony

• Like 3

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

3 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Milviz Baron, Comanche, and c310

Is that the 310 Redux it's selling on the Aerosoft site?

1 minute ago, Lenny777 said:

Is that the 310 Redux it's selling on the Aerosoft site?

Ya the Redux is the newest version.  The Comanche is along the same standard and the Baron is an older model.  With that said the Baron is my favorite.

• Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

I've got 2 votes for  Milviz 310 and I'm very much inclined to this. Looks good.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Medx421,

I may be on the wrong track here but I am completely unaware of any twin turboprop in the A2A store.

You are absolutely correct.  I completely glazed over "twin".

I would buy direct from Milviz.  U will immediately have any updates available.

• Upvote 1

Matt Wilson