Sign in to follow this  
Doug Pelton

Previous Flights Not loading

The location for my flights is in a folder  (Flight Simulator X -Steam Edition Files) in this path:   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX.

They have Sharing rights, but none of the flights show up when I select Load and then Free Flights in my FSX: SE program window.

However, they do show up in the PMDG 737 FMC as saved flights

Doug Pelton

Edited by Doug Pelton

I have FSX:SE too, but I am having difficulty understanding the issue here. Could you provide a few more details? Is the problem that you can't load saved flights through FSX? The PMDG FMC allows you to load saved panel states and routes, but not the flights themselves. That has to be done through FSX. 

Jim Erwin

Jim, before I reinstalled both PMDG and FSX SE I saved my flights in the folder noted above. How do I get those flights back into FSX so I can select my old saved flights?

Thanks

Doug Pelton

Doug:

It's going to take someone with more expertise than I have. I had to reinstall PMDG once when a Dell program wiped them off the registry, but I haven't had to reinstall FSX. 

Jim Erwin

Do the flights automaticlly save in this location? Normally all FS9, FSX and P3D flights save in the documents folder. But I‘m not sure about SE

7 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Do the flights automaticlly save in this location? Normally all FS9, FSX and P3D flights save in the documents folder. But I‘m not sure about SE

Since reinstall, I've only saved about 3 test flights and they show up under the Free Flights upon startup. I'll search for those three and then place my 'old' batch of flights in that tfolder.  

To All:   I realized I placed my old files under FSX/Programs (86)...moved the Flight Sim X folder to c:users/document !!!!

"The answer to life is knowing what questions to ask."   Gertrude Stein