Sign in to follow this  
Ben Geoghegan

PMDG License Lost On Broken Windows Install! HELP!

Yesterday, I was curious and decided to try and install Solus OS alongside my Windows 10 install, but cancelled it when there appeared to be no progress, long story short, I’ve had a plethora of BSODs and just decided to throw in the towel and perform a clean install of Windows. My PMDG NGX license was tied to that install, and I had no way I’ve signing in to deactivate it from the PMDG section of the FMC. Is it possible to do a normal install of FSX:SE and the PMDG NGX with my license or not? I have a boxed copy so I’m not sure if that means it works differently, I do have my £50 license key, the install disks and my copy of FSX:SE. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Ben Geoghegan said:

Yesterday, I was curious and decided to try and install Solus OS alongside my Windows 10 install, but cancelled it when there appeared to be no progress, long story short, I’ve had a plethora of BSODs and just decided to throw in the towel and perform a clean install of Windows. My PMDG NGX license was tied to that install, and I had no way I’ve signing in to deactivate it from the PMDG section of the FMC. Is it possible to do a normal install of FSX:SE and the PMDG NGX with my license or not? I have a boxed copy so I’m not sure if that means it works differently, I do have my £50 license key, the install disks and my copy of FSX:SE. Thanks!

I would recommend that you open a ticket their support portal and have them reset your license. 

PMDG provide excellent support and it's usually not a problem.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471