Orbx True Earth GB Central has released

As per title - downloading now.

Download seems a lat faster this time  - total time estimated around 2 hours  

Cheers

Peter

Edited by CaptCWGAllen
Additional info

Hope you enjoy it Peter 🙂

Warning, don't use it with 11.30b7, that one seems to have a nasty autogen popping bug.

1 hour ago, tonywob said:

Hope you enjoy it Peter 🙂

Warning, don't use it with 11.30b7, that one seems to have a nasty autogen popping bug.

Okay thanks Tony. I have 26 on one drive and 30 on another drive and so far have only downloaded to 26. So won’t bother with a mirror download. From the video, Liverpool is looking magnificent. Haven’t had a chance to try it yet but Strictly Come Dancing is on later so that will be me on the flightsim then! 😉. Can’t wait! 

Edited by CaptCWGAllen

1 hour ago, CaptCWGAllen said:

Haven’t had a chance to try it yet but Strictly Come Dancing is on later so that will be me on the flightsim then! 😉. Can’t wait! 

Only a married man can make sense of that sentence! 😂😂👍

• Upvote 2

Well I paid for it but cannot download it. Sent a support ticket. Hope they fix it soon :)

It’s magnificent. I have just flown up from Goodwood to Canaerfon in North Wales. It is so well done - South through Central seamless! Off to Liverpool next, home of my RL flying. Probably then onto Walney Island and then over the Lake District and then down to Barton. 😀😀

Tony - remarkable artistry - thank you.

cheers

Peter

1 hour ago, CaptCWGAllen said:

Off to Liverpool next, home of my RL flying

You should enjoy that. Head up along the coast to Blackpool, lots of POIs to see. BTW did you finally get round to completing your PPL?

6 minutes ago, tonywob said:

BTW did you finally get round to completing your PPL?

Unfortunately not - work commitments and moving further away from L’pool made a real hole in my flying time - so just having fun flying here and there when I can. Have a 3 week break coming up so (weather permitting - haha) will be getting a bit of time in. But True Earth and VR is a decent substitute (although I can’t fly for too long in the mask - so hot!) 

Tony - went up the coast from Newcastle looking for Bamburgh Castle.  It isn't there - just a barracks like generic - Argh.

4 hours ago, CaptCWGAllen said:

Unfortunately not - work commitments and moving further away from L’pool made a real hole in my flying time - so just having fun flying here and there when I can. Have a 3 week break coming up so (weather permitting - haha) will be getting a bit of time in. But True Earth and VR is a decent substitute (although I can’t fly for too long in the mask - so hot!) 

In the meantime.  On the current Carenado sale, I got the C152 for twelve bucks just to try 'NHadrians' mod.  Let me tell you as a former CFI of many years, it's the most realistic thing I've flown in the sim.  

12 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Tony - went up the coast from Newcastle looking for Bamburgh Castle.  It isn't there - just a barracks like generic - Argh.

It will probably make it for SP1. There are more POIs coming.

14 hours ago, olderndirt said:

I flew from Newcastle last night to see if they have modelled the new Northern Spire bridge, and Wearmouth bridge in Sunderland, it wasn't there, I hope they done for SP1.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

This product looks great. Really looking forward to GB North and the Pacific Northwest next year. PNW will be amazing I am sure. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations