Sign in to follow this  
ggerolamo

WAMA play back Landing

Hello Oliver,

After installing p3dv4.4 I'm no more able to open the recorded files from the logbook !?

The files (*.fsr)  are there, and I'm able to open them inside p3d...

Nevertheless I'm not able anymore to open the 'landings' within WAMA, clicking on the recorded flight in logbook !?

...clicking there, nothing happens anymore...

After 'rearranging' all my existing tools, maybe I forgot something to do concerning WAMA 😉

But so far , all works fine with WAMA (including Recording my flights), but no Playback at all...

Please give me little hint ! 🙂

greetings and thanks in advance

ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

Hi,

this looks like this time Lockheed didn't think about backwards compatibility. The playback function call seems to have changed in 4.4 and doesn't accept pre-4.4 formats.

This is a bit of a problem, because if I change this, the playback will work ONLY for 4.4 - and none of the previous versions. I probably have to make a completely separate version and installer only for this. I'm afraid that this will take some time. I have a new version in the pipeline anyway, but adding yet another simulator flavor wasn't part of that plan ☹️

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hello ggerolamo,

I have added a P3D 4.4 compatible version of WAMA to the package (which has a total of 6 installers now). Would you be willing to test it? Then please send me an email or a PM here.

Best regards

LORBY-SI