Sign in to follow this  
Guest dsflyer

Come on London!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dsflyer

Looks like your wish came true Victor:-) CheersDan

Guest victorwest

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

What a stunning result. I am really looking forward to seeing how they transform the east end of London into an athletics paradise. A huge stadium, lots of other nice buildings, palm trees flown in from Tahiti, and perhaps even a rail network that actually works !Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Congrats to London on winning the bid! All world class cities involved in the running for 2012, I would have been happy hearing about any one of them winning the bid. Hmmmm....let's see, BA offers non-stops to Heathrow from Phoenix. I should probably book today :)-John

My Congratulations as well. It is nice to see a friend win the Bid. :-)Take care,Joeaopa.gif" border="0" alt="Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Congratulations, UK! If Mr. Chirac attends, maybe he can bring his own food from home! :-lol

BobK

It would be nice to see a Concorde flyby as part of the opening ceremony........Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Cleaned up the thread so it can exist for it's intended purpose. Please do not mix today's events with discussion of this thread's topic. Celebration and enthusiasm shouldn't have to be curbed by discussion of other sensitive events. -John

Bob:"If Mr. Chirac attends, maybe he can bring his own food from home! "Are you allowed to bring dead snails through Customs?

>Are you allowed to bring dead snails through Customs?"Excuse me sir, but WHAT is that smell?" :9

BobK

Guest dsflyer

Yep. The 2012 Olympic games will be just brilliant:-) Dan