Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Maddog MD82 Christmas Sales?

Hi! Dave ( @DaveCT2003 ),

Are you going to do some Christmas sales this year? I would like to buy LEONARDO SOFTWARE - FLY THE MADDOG X 64 BIT P3D4.

Thanks,

• Like 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I've not asked or heard anything about a sale.  But to be quite honest, the Maddog is already priced lower than other aircraft addons that don't come close to matching the Maddog's level of fidelity and realism.  It's one of the two best aircraft ever developed for desktop flight sim (the other is the Majestic Dash 8 Q400) and Leonardo adds terrific new features all the time!  Shortly people will even be able to see ice accumulate on all parts of the aircraft!

The Maddog is sold by SimMarket, and you might ask your question to them as they would be the one to hold any sale.  That said, I would be surprised if there was one... but I honestly don't know.

Best wishes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I've not asked or heard anything about a sale.  But to be quite honest, the Maddog is already priced lower than other aircraft addons that don't come close to matching the Maddog's level of fidelity and realism.  It's one of the two best aircraft ever developed for desktop flight sim (the other is the Majestic Dash 8 Q400) and Leonardo adds terrific new features all the time!  Shortly people will even be able to see ice accumulate on all parts of the aircraft!

The Maddog is sold by SimMarket, and you might ask your question to them as they would be the one to hold any sale.  That said, I would be surprised if there was one... but I honestly don't know.

Best wishes.

Thanks for the quick response.

Best regards

Edited by JLuis

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

After the joke of a Support from Flymaddog, I'd be careful in where buying this product. I got mine on sale from Real Flight Store, much cheaper than on sale at simMarket, but guess what when I approached Flymaddog for the SP1 as it was not available at RFS? They point me to simMarket even though it was not bought from them!! Akin to 'Oh, you bought a Chevvy from GM, then go to Toyota for your spares!!' Eh?

44 minutes ago, vc10man said:

After the joke of a Support from Flymaddog, I'd be careful in where buying this product. I got mine on sale from Real Flight Store, much cheaper than on sale at simMarket, but guess what when I approached Flymaddog for the SP1 as it was not available at RFS? They point me to simMarket even though it was not bought from them!! Akin to 'Oh, you bought a Chevvy from GM, then go to Toyota for your spares!!' Eh?

Have you registered in the MaddogX forum? I bought my airplane from SimMarket and never have updated my aircraft from there, always from the files shared in the official MaddogX forum.

Have you check the official MaddogX Pilots facebook page? I have received support from devs in matter of minutes after contacting them through this channel.

To be honest, the MaddogX is really one of the best addon I have ever had.

• Upvote 2

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

26 minutes ago, ttbq1 said:

Have you registered in the MaddogX forum? I bought my airplane from SimMarket and never have updated my aircraft from there, always from the files shared in the official MaddogX forum.

Have you check the official MaddogX Pilots facebook page? I have received support from devs in matter of minutes after contacting them through this channel.

Please read my post again. I did ask Flymaddog Support if I could get that SP1 from them directly.They instead of what I would term a half-decent Support, directed me to simMarket. I have already made it pretty clear here and to Flymaddog Support that I did NOT buy the aircraft from simMarket, and never have any intention of ever buying anything from that site again. But the obvious was too plain to see, as they again, directed me to simMrket !!!!! Hence, my Chevvy analogy.

Get it now?

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

so what  your saying  that  no  one should  buy  the  maddog  at all, 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Please read my post again. I did ask Flymaddog Support if I could get that SP1 from them directly.

That's why Ramon asked whether you have registered in the MaddogX forum. There is always free access to the latest installers for registered forum users via their download center.

1 hour ago, ttbq1 said:

Exactly my experience as well, in particular when it comes to support. I have been using it since the 2008 version came out. Wow, I feel old now 😉

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

so what  your saying  that  no  one should  buy  the  maddog  at all, 

Did I categorically state that? No. I just stated care where bought, ala in my case, RFS.

4 hours ago, vc10man said:

Please read my post again. I did ask Flymaddog Support if I could get that SP1 from them directly.They instead of what I would term a half-decent Support, directed me to simMarket. I have already made it pretty clear here and to Flymaddog Support that I did NOT buy the aircraft from simMarket, and never have any intention of ever buying anything from that site again. But the obvious was too plain to see, as they again, directed me to simMrket !!!!! Hence, my Chevvy analogy.

Get it now?

I am at the Official Flythemaddog support forum webpage right now and the SP1 installer is available to download.

You don't need to ask anyone for the SP1 update really, maybe they just thought you were joking.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

6 hours ago, vc10man said:

Well. I'll never forget you said that. 

Guys. The above is my last Maddog related post at AVSIM.

Best wishes to everyone except one very special person.

Edited by DaveCT2003
  • Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

50 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Well. I'll never forget you said that. 

Guys. The above is my last Maddog related post at AVSIM.

Best wishes to evrtuone, save o e very special person.

Are you and the Davide who answered by Fly the Maddog Support ticket one and the same person?

If you are, then I meant no slight to you as I thought I was making a comment on two entirely different persons.

In which case, you have my regrets.

As for your 'save o e very special person', makes no ha'p'orth of difference