Sign in to follow this  
Aloysio_Paredes

How to start FSX Steam with a specific RAAS Profile ?

Hi Commanders ! 🎄
I use only a Beech King Air BE200X from the Carenado, and when I start the flight, every time I have to open the RASS Add-on and change the profile ! 😕
I would like my FSX Steam to start with the "RAAS Professional" profile for my King Air, which has its own profile because this aircraft is my as "initial flight" on FSX Steam.
Is it possible go to directly fly, or do I always have to "select" the profile of my aircraft (KABE200) ? 
Thank in advance for all ! ✈️

8 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Aloysio,

In the RAAS menu in the Addons menu, go to the Profiles menu and select "link to current model".

Cheers,

Thanks for helping me, Byork ! 😉

In addition, there is also an option that can be checked by default. If checked, will it work in the same way, or will this make this profile standard for all other aircraft (for example, B378) ?

I apologize, my friend... I should have searched and read the RAAS Manual ! 🙄

A Merry Christmas to you, and to all participants of this Forum ! 🎅

22 hours ago, byork said:

Which option is that?

Hi ! ✌️

I bought RAAS Pro less than a week ago, it is certainly the most current version of the program.

Since I could not make a screenshot of RAAS, I took a picture with my cell phone... 🙄

RAAS_Default_Profile_Box

A hug ! 👍

9 hours ago, byork said:

Oh, that should make the profile default.

Hi Byork, and other participants !

When you gave me the "link to current model" hint, I realized the existence of this checkbox ! If it were not for you, even I seeing and having this option, I would take some time to "select." As I said earlier, I would not know if that setting would become Default for ALL aircraft, or for a specific one.

Thank you very much for your immediate help ! 👍

A big hug for you and other participants of this formidable Forum, where I'm learning more about FSX with the doubts of other participants !

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! 🎄🎅

Edited by Aloysio_Paredes