Sign in to follow this  
Petetech

P3D 4.4 Problems with lighting

Hey. Im having an unsolvable problem with the night lighting in 4.4  I have reinstalled everything, including windows, and i cant get this solved. A lot of people are reporting pitch black, and accepting it as the new look. Its not. I managed to catch it glitching, please see the video youtube link. Its like the dynamic lighting is failing. Is it shaders? Iv tried PTA and no luck. Im wondering Nvidia problems? 4.4 problem? Something isnt right. I can see fine sometimes for 10 minutes, and then the darkness comes! And as you can see in the video, this happens sometimes in stages. Any ideas? 

See my response in the night time flying thread above reference the moon.  Might help you out.

9 minutes ago, medx421 said:

See my response in the night time flying thread above reference the moon.  Might help you out.

Did you watch the video? Im about to post a better one on the thread you commented about the moon on, You will see, what im talking about is definitely a fault. And im not sure that some of the others are seeing this too, but mistaking it / being lead to believe that it is normal.