Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

Lorby Scratchpad updated to 1.00 b05

Hello @ll,

the Lorby Scratchpad has been updated to 1.00 b05

• it is now possible to copy&paste images in the windows clipboard into your kneeboard

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thank you. You mentioned that multiple images can be loaded, yet SSPad will only allow one image to be loaded. One cannot use the "select all" option before loading images.

tc

2 minutes ago, flyforever said:

Ok, I see. You add one, and save; then you add the second one and save, etc.

Very nice.

tc

You don't have to save between images.

It is like this: every image has to end up in a separate HTML tag. That is why you can't select more than one at a time. There is no tag in pure HTML to hold a group of images on a page "just like that".

I could probably add a "group import" of some kind, but it is not that easy to rearrange the images once they are on the page. Besides, having too many big images will probably impact performance or break the Kneeboard of the sim altogether. Every web browser has limits, I just don't know where they are with the kneeboard.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Got it, and the performance risk is , indeed an issue. On the other hand, some map files can be as much as 50 pages. For my flight planning, however, I browse through the pages and select only the charts that are appropriate for the flight, ie, one or two sids, stars, and approach plates. In this context, being able to select more than one chart eliminates the need to remember which charts have already been copied and pasted.

Thanks again.

tc

Edited by flyforever

Here is one way how to add multiple images in an orderly fashion (HTML likes order in general, you don't just drop content on a web page - which is what the kneeboard files are):

Best regards

LORBY-SI