Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Cannot get support

P3d no longer accepts email support,,,so I cannot revive my account. I signed up with and had all my info with an email service I no longer have access to so if I go to support and ask to renew or revive my password it just sends the info to that old non functioning email.

I emailed support but got the message they no longer supply support through email and to go to the forums..ok but same thing,,I go to the forum to revive my forum password and they send it to the non functioning email...

My payment still comes out of my bank so now I am paying for P3d but cannot update...

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Well, that's a BOHICA, if there ever was one :blink:  Even on their forum, there's no live person (with half a brain) to communicate with?  Toll-free phone number?

I wonder if Poppet has a trick up her sleeve that could help out?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yes it is a B for sure..I cannot even contact them to stop my service in order to start a new one using my newer email.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

2 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Yes it is a B for sure..I cannot even contact them to stop my service in order to start a new one using my newer email.

Maybe try sending a PM to Poppet to see if she can help out.  I think she is a Mod on that forum, as well!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hello Paul

If you still need assistance please private message me the user name and email you used to register on the Lockheed Martin Forums. 

I will be back in front of my computer in 2 hours time

• Like 3

I'd start with an e-mail to licensing@prepar3d.com requesting an e-mail address change on the account and nothing more, just to keep it simple.  Though product support is now handled via their forums, they still handle all licensing issues via e-mail.

Once (hopefully) that has been dealt with, then deal with the password issue etc.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Hello Paul

Regarding Lockheed Martin Forum access,  I have located your details and have sent you a private message.

But as Bob has posted, To access your download you will need to contact licensing@prepar3d.com and explain your situation