exit P3D
Content error log:

[error.0]
error=Payload station indexes should be between 1 - 1

Rebooted PC
P3Dv4.4
PMDG777 KDTW RW4R
exit P3D
Content error log: many (a 1000 logged here, only 2 shown for example) of the same type?

[error.0]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Type: Unknown
Name: Unknown
Error: PANELS lookup_var : SimVarGet Failed - Module_Var ID: "673".

[error.999]
error=Gauge/Script Error
Type: Unknown
Name: Unknown
Error: PANELS lookup_var : SimVarGet Failed - Module_Var ID: "246".

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hi Vaughan, unless you are developing your own software there is nothing to be gleaned from the P3D content error reports.  I recommend you keep this option turned off.

Dan Downs KCRP

What is causing these errors?

Best Regards,

Dan,

I am not a developer.
However, I have perviously worked in computer programming [machine language]and computer repair.
Also, in the past I have corrected many software invalid entries in various P3D files by consulting the Content Error Log.

However.
I started looking in the P3Dv4.4 Content Error Log after upgrading to P3Dv4.4 because I had a problem with SODE which I reported in the FSDT forum.

After FSDT reviewed the logs I sent to them I was told of possible areas to look into .. third party scenery and aircraft (PMDG).

This is the link at FSDT if you want to have a look at what I posted in the GSX Support area and the reply I got.

Topic: SODE stopped when exiting P3Dv4.4
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=19933.new;topicseen#new

That led me to checking out aircraft that I was using at the time PMDG737/777 and P3D F22.

During Content Log review I noticed what I thought might be problems with PMDG, SODE, FSDT scenery, Orbx and Flysimware products (so far).
I did post in all those forums seeking some follow up information and to let the developers know what I was seeing as a new user of the P3Dv4.4 update.

Here is the post I did in the AVSIM Flysimware forun:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/546614-flysimwware-updates-for-p3dv44/?tab=comments#comment-3940508

I got a reply from Flysimware there.

And a real IT guy (Gérard) then replied to Flysimware about the warnings supplied by the P3D Content  Log.
Interesting what he had to say.

Best Regards,

Well yeah.. okay.... , but; In my humble opinion I think you are chasing a red herring by looking to the content error log for reasons why SODE throws an exception when you close P3D.  I kinda agree based on what little I know with Umberto that it's not GSX or couatl involved either.  I cannot speak to the flysimware stuff, I don't have any idea what flysimware is but it is interesting that you and I have much of the same stuff except I don't have flysimware.  What is it?  Does it load an exe or dll module?

Is there a problem report thrown by the SODE exception?  When did this start happening?  It looks like the SODE module is self reporting this problem and asking user to close it, so this could just be SODE not expecting the shutdown that is happening around it.  I notice watch Task Manager or Process Explorer (my preference) that after I close P3D it remains an active running task for up to several minutes and SODE and couatl exit normally after about 15-30 sec.  What is your exit look like?

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

SODE was crashing on me after fresh install of p3dv4.4 and never had this issues before. So I looked and the install defaulted to the Program Files (86) folder which was causing the crash since it had the 64.dll in it.

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

18 hours ago, Shylock_35 said:

SODE was crashing on me after fresh install of p3dv4.4 and never had this issues before. So I looked and the install defaulted to the Program Files (86) folder which was causing the crash since it had the 64.dll in it.

That is the correct location for the SODE dll modules.   All the xml placement files and simobjects are in the program data folder.  There is a recent update to SODE in the past couple of weeks.

Dan Downs KCRP