Sign in to follow this  
nels161

Traffic Global in P3D V4 Help

Installed the program and there are AI a/c at each airport however they don't taxi or take off and no I/B traffic showing. Any ideas as to

what maybe going on???

Cheers Nelson

If you go to the TG early access forum you will note the frustration of the participants as the developer has gone MIA. They really should stop selling TG until the situation is resolved. You can ask for a refund as well since development and communication is nil. 

Thanks, thats exactly what I didn't want to hear, then again why am I not too surprised, after all I did also buy Ultimate traffic and you just have to look on their forums to see where that is going.

Nelson

If I recall correctly, it takes 10 minutes until planes start to move. Having said that, I have mothballed TG for now and went back to UTL for the reasons that Clayton described.

Peter

I've been bit on the posterior by both UTL and TG. I am currently using psxseecontraffic and realtraffic. seeing amphib a/c parked around UK airports just didn't do it for me. I'd like to add more AI tfc to what's provided and I would probably be happy with that.

I purchased both Traffic Global and UT Live, in that order.

Traffic Global quickly went in the dust bin.

I'm still using UT Live and couldn't be happier with it.

does anyone know how to erase traffic Global?   I thought I deleted everything, did a full new install,  and somehow P3Dv4 still found the thing.

I can’t find an uninstall for it, but manually removed files in documents, and deleted the remaining documents left behind on P3D, in both the user area, and the root directory...

Edited by karlz

If you go to your windows settings, you may find a list of installed programs with the option to remove it (Apps and features under Win 10). You can uninstall TG using that list. I did that a while ago (and reinstalled it after the last update), but if I recall correctly, I also had to manually remove the entries for TG in P3D scenery and addons config files (or at least one of the two; there are separate entries for the airplane models and the traffic files)

Peter