Sign in to follow this  
mmcwill1

All I Want for Christmas is...

19 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

A 64-bit Concorde from FS Labs. Mach 0.82 is so slow. 🙁

And you shall have it Ray. Unfortunately for all of us it will likely be Christmas 2020. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

25 minutes ago, MarkW said:

And you shall have it Ray. Unfortunately for all of us it will likely be Christmas 2020. 

Mark, when you get to my age Christmases seem to come round with ever increasing frequency so it should be with us any time now. 😄 I do find the lack of any news on progress disappointing.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Decent quality photoscenery of southern Sweden.......so that I can approach FlyTampa Copenhagen Kastrup from the north and east. At the moment, default scenery is uncomfortably close.... :unsure:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm surprised that no developer has done Bangkok Suvarnabhumi VTBS airport in the sim, voted No1 best airport by passengers in the world, but is not in the sim database.  

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Prescription strength pain killers to cope with Brexit.  

For most world politicians to be dumped on a barge and taken to the nearest landfill

Johannesburg by South World Scenery

More time to sim

• Like 1

Relief from telemarketer calls and popup ads on the internet.  Oh yeah, world peace would be nice.

Noel

• Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I can't help with the telemarketer or world peace problems Noel but you can easily solve the popup ad problem. See this for more info:  https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/best-free-ad-blockers/  . I've used AdBlock Plus for years and it's really very good. You'll not only see no more popups but 99% of all the other ads will be gone also..........Doug

Edited by W2DR
edditted becuase i kant spel

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Thanks Doug.  I'll heck it out.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.