Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

P3D v4.4 stays in black screen

Hi all,

I just updated the p3d from 4.3 to 4.4. Prior to that, I saved the P3d cfg, scenery cfg and terrain cfg files before uninstalling the previous version. After installing the new version, i paste all the 3 cfg back to its original folders and I got a error message (guessing its due to not updating the FS Labs) but when load the sim, it just goes into a black screen but can hear the default f22 on the runway. Am i missing something or doing something wrong. Would appreciate feedback and assistance please.

Thank you

I have had the same problem when I updated to the latest Nvidia drivers for my GTX980M and solved it by installing an earlier driver and now works fine.

I would recommend deleting your old CFG and shaders and the scenery 64 index.

These will re gen and you can then edit the CFG to your liking.

It will take longer to load first up.

What graphics card do you use?.

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

2 hours ago, Gizmo05 said:

Hi all,

I just updated the p3d from 4.3 to 4.4. Prior to that, I saved the P3d cfg, scenery cfg and terrain cfg files before uninstalling the previous version. After installing the new version, i paste all the 3 cfg back to its original folders and I got a error message (guessing its due to not updating the FS Labs) but when load the sim, it just goes into a black screen but can hear the default f22 on the runway. Am i missing something or doing something wrong. Would appreciate feedback and assistance please.

Thank you

This is caused by your FSLabs A320 not being compatible. Uninstall FSLabs aircraft from your Windows programs and features and all will be ok...then go to the FSLabs forum. A hotfix has been posted.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I dont have the FSlabs so it wasnt that for me.

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

1 hour ago, Langyboy63 said:

I dont have the FSlabs so it wasnt that for me.

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6322&t=131814&p=190578#p190578

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I manage to get my first black screen (5 minutes then a reboot PC) both in the NGX and in the Realair Legacy yesterday at ORBX LOWI using EXP=10.

Everything was ok only using HD textures from the P3DUI

VRAM was about 8700mb (1080ti 11GB)

Not sure why though

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png