Sign in to follow this  
737Andi

Continous activation window pop up and planes stops reacting

Hello,

I had the PMDG 737 installed successfully on my Win7 64Bit under Prepar3d V.4.3. Everything was working flawlessy. Since I always wanted to test Win 10 I bought a second SSD and installed Win 10 64Bit on it. I also changed my graphics Card from a GTX 1060 to RTX 2070. Then I installed the PMDG 737 under the freshly downloaded Prepar3d V4.4. On first start I was asked to enter the activation code which I successfully did. The flight was loaded and everything(!) was working absolutely fine. After approx. 30-45 seconds the plane is however stopping to react to Joystick commands (e.g. ailerons, flaps, side rudder). Other addon planes do not have this problem! Strangely on this newly set up system I also get the activation pop up each time I load the PMDG 737. So I have to enter the license key each time I want to use the PMDG 737.

Hopefully someone can help me!

Thank you!

Best regards Andreas

1 hour ago, 737Andi said:

Hello,

I had the PMDG 737 installed successfully on my Win7 64Bit under Prepar3d V.4.3. Everything was working flawlessy. Since I always wanted to test Win 10 I bought a second SSD and installed Win 10 64Bit on it. I also changed my graphics Card from a GTX 1060 to RTX 2070. Then I installed the PMDG 737 under the freshly downloaded Prepar3d V4.4. On first start I was asked to enter the activation code which I successfully did. The flight was loaded and everything(!) was working absolutely fine. After approx. 30-45 seconds the plane is however stopping to react to Joystick commands (e.g. ailerons, flaps, side rudder). Other addon planes do not have this problem! Strangely on this newly set up system I also get the activation pop up each time I load the PMDG 737. So I have to enter the license key each time I want to use the PMDG 737.

Thank you!

Best regards Andreas

Wow too many changes all at once.You might have to submit a support ticket so the PMDG guys can give you a hand in sorting it out.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

5 hours ago, 737Andi said:

support.precisionmanuals.com, please.

Kyle Rodgers