Sign in to follow this  
Premier

Saving an additional window on another monitor

Hello there

I have saved a flight with chaseplane running. Its just a pilot view on the main central monitor. I have a monitor that is to the physical left of the main monitor. I have opened new view/aircraft/left wing/undocked and dragged that window to the LH monitor. I then save the flight. On the next load of that saved flight, P3d loads the 2 saved windows (Flightdeck in centre monitor) but the LH monoitor displats a zoomed out VC, not the wing view I had saved.

Listed under Views. in the P3D menu drop down, is ONBOARD (Chaseplane) View 00 and where the wing view is supposed to be is ONBOARD (Chaseplane) view 01

Was wondering if its possible to find the ONBOARD (Chaseplane) view 01 entry in the cfg and replace it with Left Overwing-View 01, which is my chosen wing view, as it's usually a permanent view I fly with all the time (Behind wing in LH monitor, ie)

Many thanks!

Edited by Premier

Its OK Now, its sorted itself out somehow and now appears to be saving the last view in the LH Monitor Cheers Chris