Sign in to follow this  
dray007

2D First Officer Panel

Hello, is the aircraft 2d panel only avaiable for Capt only? is there way can i get 2D FO Panel? because my fps in vc is not that great and the view is much good in the 2D. Im using laptop and P3Dv4 by the way,

Thanks

Dray Langley

Dray Langley

37 minutes ago, dray007 said:

Hello, is the aircraft 2d panel only avaiable for Capt only? is there way can i get 2D FO Panel? because my fps in vc is not that great and the view is much good in the 2D. Im using laptop and P3Dv4 by the way,

Thanks

Dray Langley

Only the captains as far as I remember.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

19 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Only the captains as far as I remember.

For my own purpose only (not commercial or any other sharing). Can i edit or make the panel or someone to guide/make it for me? before that how is the permission? . 

Dray Langley

1 hour ago, dray007 said:

For my own purpose only (not commercial or any other sharing). Can i edit or make the panel or someone to guide/make it for me? before that how is the permission? . 

You will not be able to do it most probably, there is no bitmap available and the way it is constructed you need access to the code.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes, all the FO panels are available, you can activate them from the view -> instruments menu if my memory serves me.

Darren Morris

Sorry think I misunderstood, you want the bitmap panel, not just the instruments.

You can indeed make your own, I have done this in the past but found it incredibly fiddly to position and scale the window/instruments, but certainly doable.

Edited by curbz
Added more info

Darren Morris