Sign in to follow this  
Alexs

No immersion manager in 4.4

so for some reason when im in 4.4 in the 747 I have the immersion manager installed but doesn't show in my sim I end up having to run it manually through the folder but it doesn't pick up the sim at all what am I doing wrong

I have the same problem. 

It works for a little while and then shuts down. 

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Hi Guys,

Any news from OldProp? I think I have a similar issue in 4.4. At first I thought it was working a little (I can see some effect with the 717 during take off but I didin't check if Immersion Manager was still here at landing). But today after a 717 upgrade and other installations the immersion manager seems to crash immediately: The icon is there arriving at P3D4 main menu but the process is dead.

Tried to uninstall/ reinstall without any change. :-(

Skip.

Same here i have same problem where the support for this bug i paid for this program to work and it do work need a fix now

I now have the same problem after I uninstalled it and reinstalled it after the product stopped working after takeoff issue.  I would get to FL340 and have no contrails and I would have to restart P3Dv4.4 and then it would work and sometimes the effects wouldn't turn off so I think whatever version that was uploaded broke it everything. 

UE5bd27.gif

same problem, I just send an email to oldprop, I guess there is something wrong with p3d 4.4,immersion manager need to update to the P3D 4.4

It's not that because it was working for me on 4.4 then it just stopped. Might have been a Windows update or something that broke it, who knows.

We just published an update to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Corrupted download message just popped up here as well, didn't have it yesterday, where's the above update fix?

Cheers Rod.