One of the Notes for new features states...

Some new features like the MORA grid, display of FAF, MAP and others need either an AIRAC cycle from Navigraph later or equal to 1810 or the included AIRAC cycle.

I would like to turn these options on but they are greyed out. I am using the included AIRAC cycle 1802 - should they turn on?

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Hi Dan,

the MORA grid and the other stuff should be enabled with the included AIRAC cycle 1801 except you disabled Navigraph data by selecting "Do not use Navigraph Database".

What cycle does it show in the menu? Should be 1801.

You can try to rename the "little_navmap_navigraph.sqlite" database in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap_db". LNM will copy and prepare the included database on next startup if you do this.

Alex

2 hours ago, albar965 said:

Hi Dan,

the MORA grid and the other stuff should be enabled with the included AIRAC cycle 1801 except you disabled Navigraph data by selecting "Do not use Navigraph Database".

What cycle does it show in the menu? Should be 1801.

You can try to rename the "little_navmap_navigraph.sqlite" database in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap_db". LNM will copy and prepare the included database on next startup if you do this.

Alex

I understand now. I have cycle 1802 from Navigraph. I need to update my old cycle to the latest.

Regards, Dane

4 hours ago, Dane Watson said:

I understand now. I have cycle 1802 from Navigraph. I need to update my old cycle to the latest. 

Or use the included 1801 one. I know, iit sounds a bit confusing that an older cycle has newer data but I compiled that myself here.

Alex

Good to know...

Regards, Dane