Sign in to follow this  
betampona

screens on client PC, homecockpit

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hello, would it be possible for you to create software for the 737 ngx as well as for the 777 to have the Cpt ND, Cpt PFD, Cpt CDU, Cpt Clock, EICAS, MFD, Fo CDU, Fo Clock, Fo ND, Fo PFD, Overhead panel, MCP plus security screens on a remote computer. On my home cockpit when I activate the screens I have a loss in Fps on the outside view. When I look at the huge price of avionics known in the world of simulation, I tell myself that you have an opportunity to find a market
Greetings.

Dominique

France

Dominique un Français 

Citation

1 hour ago, betampona said:
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Hello, would it be possible for you to create software for the 737 ngx as well as for the 777 to have the Cpt ND, Cpt PFD, Cpt CDU, Cpt Clock, EICAS, MFD, Fo CDU, Fo Clock, Fo ND, Fo PFD, Overhead panel, MCP plus security screens on a remote computer. On my home cockpit when I activate the screens I have a loss in Fps on the outside view. When I look at the huge price of avionics known in the world of simulation, I tell myself that you have an opportunity to find a market
Greetings.

Dominique

France

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

We plan to release a cockpit builder suite. First for the 747 and then the NGXv3.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Dominique, take a look at this thread over at P3D forum https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=131642

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Dominique, have you tried lowering the update interval for displays in the PMDG settings? I forget the exact option, but you can set the refresh from between 1 and 15 updates per second if I remember correctly, and reducing this value had a significant positive impact on my outside FPS.

Darren Morris

Also make sure you have the main view set to Cockpit View and a SHIFT+1. You should then have the main view without any cockpit details.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Hi, I'm on FSX-SE with the fix DX10.
I set in FSX the image refresh to 32 FPS.
I set the 737ngx FMC to refresh the gauges to 5 fps.
When I'm flying I'm in external view on the main screen and I use AutoHotKey to create a full screen.
When I do the full installation I have a loss of 5 to 7 fps on the ground, but in flight I find my 32 fps.
I stay on FSX-SE because with ORBX the rendering for liner is sufficient and I have no problem VAS that I monitor continuously with WideFS on a client PC.
With the offset of all gauges on a client PC for those who have a homecockpit we will get the best.
Greetings.

Dominique.

Dominique un Français 

Citation