Sign in to follow this  
ssanchez

Alabeo Support?

I created a ticket for support about a week ago and I haven't heard squawk. Any idea how I can raise my hand higher?  I also asked Carenado if their support team would be able to help me. I will still give them a few days as I just created my ticket last night but...

It's been that way for ages. Your purchase from Carenado/Alabeo aircraft mill and your pretty much on your own.

• Like 1

Well, my issue is that my HD died a few months back and now my Staggerwing says my license is not valid so... 
Sucks that they get the money and run with it

3 minutes ago, ssanchez said:

Well, my issue is that my HD died a few months back and now my Staggerwing says my license is not valid so... 

The do usually respond, but they certainly don't get in any hurry then it is, Read the FAQ. Unfortunate.

Edited by Adrian123

38 minutes ago, ssanchez said:

A lot can be said about Carenado/Alabeo, but certainly not that they are greedy. Not every company sells FSX and P3D planes in a single package and I don't know other companies which  immediately offer you a refund or to exchange one plane with another because it doesn't work as expected on your PC.  

Never really complained about their prices. Often wish they charged a little more and provided a HQ dynamics model. The modeler is fantastic.They look great.  The systems and dynamics seem to be lacking IMO. The Thranda in Xplane done a great job

I have always had very quick response from Alabeo and Carenado alike. Had a license expire a few months ago and it was updated in less than 12 hours after my request. Have also asked for technical assistance and data and have received very quick and complete responses. They have always exhibited genuine interest in their product and their customers in my experience.

Jesse

• Upvote 1

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

1 hour ago, JesC said:

I have always had very quick response from Alabeo and Carenado alike. Had a license expire a few months ago and it was updated in less than 12 hours after my request. Have also asked for technical assistance and data and have received very quick and complete responses. They have always exhibited genuine interest in their product and their customers in my experience.

Jesse

+1 Same here. Quick and courteous response to all my tickets and eMails.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ssanchez said:

Well. 4 days is ample of time and no reply.

I am confused as to just when you made your request. If I read correctly you have said "a week ago", "4 days", and "last night".

Did you get a confirmation of receipt of your ticket from them?. As I recall they send a confirmation right away. If not I would suspect the ticket didn't submit correctly and maybe you should follow up with them and try to resend your request.

Hope that helps,

Jesse

• Like 1

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Hi Folks,

Yep - I can be a pretty harsh critic of both Alabeo/Carenado - I've opened a bunch of tickets over the years - and while I didn't always get the response I wanted - I did get a response... Then there's a satisfaction survey they send out once complete - which makes me chuckle sometimes... Check your SPAM bucket ? I'm with Jesse - resend a new one...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I did get confirmation emails. First ticket a week ago. Sent a reply to that email 4 days ago and last night I created a new ticket with Carenado to see if they can help.  I did check my spam folder and just in case they would have changed my serial or re-activated it, I tried to install again yesterday with no luck