Sign in to follow this  
Jeff32

GNS Trainer question

It is my understanding that the trainers were freeware, hope im not doing anything wrong here, I have 4 or 5 older versions laying around on disc but not the right one for the gns530.

4 minutes ago, Jeff32 said:

but not the right one for the gns530.

Hi Jeff, can you please clarify what you question is specifically?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Pretty sure I got it figured out, I was looking for older versions of the trainer that had the 1513 airac cycle. Even though that's out of date its the last good cycle that worked well with the gns 530v2 from what I understand. Im going to try the Jepp solution for a more up to date fix. All the trainers Ive downloaded were all freeware so thought their might be one floating around out there somewhere. The older versions of trainers are not available from garmin website. My end goal was to have a decent navdata base in the gns 530.

Ok, I see you've found the database discussion since your message. I'm closing this one then.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)